Emphysema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Gunny- please watch out for colloidal silver- it will turn you blue- literally- they hsowed a fella on T.V o nthe news that took it and he is now permanently blue skinned- honest- it was really wierd lookign at that- I took colloidal for awhile back a spell, but since have stopped because of that- this is not a joke- here's a link showing one person http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/ do google search for 'colloidal silver turns you blue'

Last edited:

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Gunny- please watch out for colloidal silver- it will turn you blue- literally- they hsowed a fella on T.V o nthe news that took it and he is now permanently blue skinned- honest- it was really wierd lookign at that- I took colloidal for awhile back a spell, but since have stopped because of that- this is not a joke- here's a link showing one person Meet a real-life ?Blue Man? - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com do google search for 'colloidal silver turns you blue'

Wow. A couple of years ago I was making my own colloidal silver and using it every day. Glad I quit. That poor guy.

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Gunny- please watch out for colloidal silver- it will turn you blue- literally- they hsowed a fella on T.V o nthe news that took it and he is now permanently blue skinned- honest- it was really wierd lookign at that- I took colloidal for awhile back a spell, but since have stopped because of that- this is not a joke- here's a link showing one person Meet a real-life ?Blue Man? - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com do google search for 'colloidal silver turns you blue'

Thanks for the concerns guys, BUT:

First of all, the condition is called Argyria.

Second of all Karason, in my opinion is grossly misusing the product. I have been using silver for years and all that's blue is my eyes and sometimes my fingernails when I can't breathe (cyanotic).:rolleyes:

Out of the millions of people using it show me another case.:pervy:

Even though you use the right process, but not quite the right ingredients if you are making it at home, ie table salt instead of sea salt or tap water instead of distilled water, you could end up with silver salts instead of colloidal silver which is another possible problem of his.

Not to mention the guy was drinking like 8oz 3 times a day or more, saturating his skin in it on a regular basis, for YEARS. With those doses, it's a wonder his clothes didn't turn blue.:shock:

This man has single handedly done more damage to colloidal silver than it has done to his skin, which I might add the condition he started taking it for is gone.:-x

I am taking 2oz 3 times a day and probably for not more than a couple of more days. This is also considered massive doses. A normal dose is about 1 tblsp 1 time a day for a week or 2.:cool:

We told the vet we had better results with silver on our dogs ear infections than with the antibiotics they prescribed. The vet responded with, well everybody pretty much knows that nothing [bacteria, etc.] can survive in the presents of silver.:D

My dogs are still Great Danes and not Blue Healers as proven in my photo album if anybody wants to see them.:thumbs:

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I really hope Mac's VG alternatives work for you Gunny

Emp

Just received a bottle of Regular Tobacco High VG from Mac. Really too soon to tell, but from all initial indications, I may never use PG again.

The VG is very smooth and does not seem to initiate breathing problems, but again, I've only had it for a couple of hours. Let's see what happens by the end of the day tomorrow.

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I do use Advair on occasion (should be used on a regular maint. program) from my wife who uses it as part of her emphysema treatment.

Could not take it anymore! Went to Dr. yesterday, not sure what he said, seems impossible to find a Dr. in America that speaks clear English anymore. But he did prescribe Advair 500/50 and 7 500mg Levaquin (scorched earth version of antibiotic) caplets 1 a day for bronchitis. I knew that because it was printed on the prescriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread