• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Just regular 18650 batteries ?
18650 with high discharge rating. 20amp discharge should be okay!
:thumbs:

Here are some options for 20A cells (in descending mAh):
  • LG HG2 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Sony VTC5 2600 mAh 20A CDR
  • LG HE2 or HE4 2500 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 25r 2500 mAh 20A CDR

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
...My friend friend just have his house raid by them. Apparently they let the thing go thru and than when u least expected they turn up at your door the following day...
Can you verify this with your friend? His personal friend or what? Most of the time, these rumors are exaggerated. Especially if it is not a 1st hand encounter by your friend.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Can you verify this with your friend? His personal friend or what? Most of the time, these rumors are exaggerated. Especially if it is not a 1st hand encounter by your friend.
i too was skeptical about all this raid but apparently one website is on HSA list.

My current work place have their order confiscated by custom no raid for them though but 2 of the guy i spoke to at my work confirm. The friend friend that got his house raid also order from the same website.

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
i too was skeptical about all this raid but apparently one website is on HSA list.

My current work place have their order confiscated by custom no raid for them though but 2 of the guy i spoke to at my work confirm. The friend friend that got his house raid also order from the same website.

In other words, no matter how discreet you are, you're never exactly safe because HiShAm might always be watching even if they allow the transaction to go through...

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
In other words, no matter how discreet you are, you're never exactly safe because HiShAm might always be watching even if they allow the transaction to go through...

Sorta they have eye everywhere also there are those garang one that enjoy challenging them.

Like a famous s#x forum tonne of eyes inside there.

not to mention locally so many kaypoh and stompers that really so hardup for that $50 every ready to stomp etc.

It is best to stay discrete and low.

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
Sorta they have eye everywhere also there are those garang one that enjoy challenging them.

not to mention locally so many kaypoh and stompers that really so hardup for that $50 every ready to stomp etc.

Agreed
If vaping is a way to decrease dependency on analogs, then we need to be tactical about it. But there's also the difficulty of satisfying the cravings...

rvf79

Dec 24, 2015

No more $50 from stomp Liao. Since last yr.

jcubepl

Jan 6, 2016
Finally got my vaping kit and some juice :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160112_204433.jpg
    IMG_20160112_204433.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread