DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Skippin' past the AIO. Why?

I think we're good with the SBS options already on hand, and I'm not interested in something with different coils from our stockpile.

I'm sure it's a fine mod, and we weren't fairly well stocked already...

Now, that VT75 Nano, that's another story (IF reasonably priced). :wub:

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
VT75 Nano, looks cool, however it doesn't seem to measure any smaller then the "SMY SDNA75", which is almost identical in size to an Evic VTC Mini. $65 on FT, with code "MAP". US sites selling it for $100.

Great reviews in the DNA75 thread. I own 3, and it vapes as well as my DNA200. Solid straight chip signal. PBusardo just reviewed a few mods with DNA75 chips against the Yihi chips. One of them was the larger HCigar mod.

Reactions: DPLongo22

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I think we're good with the SBS options already on hand, and I'm not interested in something with different coils from our stockpile.

I'm sure it's a fine mod, and we weren't fairly well stocked already...

Now, that VT75 Nano, that's another story (IF reasonably priced). :wub:
I did take a look at that one, but the chip is evolve & I'm scared to put my money into it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
VT75 Nano, looks cool, however it doesn't seem to measure any smaller then the "SMY SDNA75", which is almost identical in size to an Evic VTC Mini. $65 on FT, with code "MAP". US sites selling it for $100.

Great reviews in the DNA75 thread. I own 3, and it vapes as well as my DNA200. Solid straight chip signal. PBusardo just reviewed a few mods with DNA75 chips against the Yihi chips. One of them was the larger HCigar mod.

I did take a look at that one, but the chip is evolve & I'm scared to put my money into it.

All of my DNA40's have performed excellently. And I'll admit that, at this point, I'm shallow enough that my interest in that one is all about the form (size, shape & color).

From a features perspective, the DNA40 more than serves my need (as does the "old & outdated" Provari v2.5). My experience with the Yihi wasn't fantastic (the gravity thing drove me nuts).

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj

Cheaper here SMY SDNA 75w TC Box Mod | Ecig.com ecig10 gives 10% off.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just saw this one- more of an AIO like the Juul but bigger pods.

XOLO

I remember VAPE Mag did a write-up on those a bit ago. It's still not to market yet though, and I wonder what the price points will be.

GREAT looking device though, for sure.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
The Xolo is a nice looking device, definitely not "mainstream. I did a search for it and only found an entry on a forum. It appears that the "tanks", 10ml capacity, proprietary and seem non-refillable, will sell for ten British pounds each. A little on the pricey side and that assumes that it gets past the 2ml capacity limit being imposed on devices over in the EU, although BREXIT may negate that in England. I haven't seen specs on power an control mode, VV, VW or TC.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Neither the VT75 Nano nor the SMY DNA 75 are side-by-sides, so don't really belong in this thread.

You are right. When there isn't much news on side by sides, topics will drift. Apply for MOD status and you can police us DRIFTERS!

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Cheaper here SMY SDNA 75w TC Box Mod | Ecig.com ecig10 gives 10% off.

That's a crazy low price, if anyone reading this does not own an Evolve DNA 75, or DNA 200, you don't know what your missing, so continue on ..... got my two backup SMY SDNA75's today, so I'm set. I'll see what the HCigar DNA75 Mini price is, when it's for sale, and maybe grab one for fun. Times running out kids!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You are right. When there isn't much news on side by sides, topics will drift. Apply for MOD status and you can police us DRIFTERS!
And I often have difficulty remembering which thread I've bounced into.

Embarrassing, a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
The Xolo is a nice looking device, definitely not "mainstream. I did a search for it and only found an entry on a forum. It appears that the "tanks", 10ml capacity, proprietary and seem non-refillable, will sell for ten British pounds each. A little on the pricey side and that assumes that it gets past the 2ml capacity limit being imposed on devices over in the EU, although BREXIT may negate that in England. I haven't seen specs on power an control mode, VV, VW or TC.
It's supposed to be unveiled at Vape Expo soon.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
And I often have difficulty remembering which thread I've bounced into.

Embarrassing, a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Not that it matters since we all pop up in the same threads anyway. :thumbs:
So no...I dont find it embarrassing at all!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh man!!!! You forgot "OVER PRICED". :facepalm:

How COULD I????? Again, SO embarrassing!!!!!!! :blush:

I've been embarrassed TWICE today now! How's about that?! More than, oh - say - Idunno, the past 55 years maybe?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread