Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I have to order some hc stuff in a couple days anyhow, so I can fill sarahs position. Im ordering enough for free shipping, so shipping cost will be me to you, probably 3 bucks. Limited to those who were interested in sarahs. Pm orders, Ill place friday night..
I be one of 'em, Chief. Couldn't wait any longer so I bought my year's supply of atties and batteries but do you object to just small stuff, i.e. cones, driptips, ect.?

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
I am looking to order LR and regular tank atties from Siken 3D, I have seen some reviews and they are supposed to be as good at the Joyetech ones. I can get 20 for $4.25 each shipped to me. I am looking to buy at least 4 LR ones they come in 5 colors black,white,pink,stainless and titanium. Shipping first class with tracking in the US should be around $3 or less for most orders. PM me to let my know if anyone is interested. I'd like to order these no later than next week

Edit: I guess I should have mentioned these are for the 510 Ego/Rivas

Last edited:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
I be one of 'em, Chief. Couldn't wait any longer so I bought my year's supply of atties and batteries but do you object to just small stuff, i.e. cones, driptips, ect.?

Its intended to be small addition, so that would be fine. Just be sure to make it worth your while with shipping from me to you. 3 bucks is 3 bucks :p

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Thanks Chief, I got to checking my inventory and realized I don't really need anything very badly. Guess I'll wait til next time and make the order count. Great gesture for you to offer to save us $$!
No prob. Sounds like everyone is or was taken care of, so I can consider it closed and get my order in ;)

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Been so quiet here-
My turn...I suspect this will either go fast or not at all-

I'm running low on Nic juice and am placing an order for 1 Liter (in PG) from NicVape to split up-
I want to keep 300-400ml for myself (to keep me stocked for the next 18-24 months) so I'll be happy to divy the rest up with you guys in quantities of 100ml.

Here's what I'm ordering.
- 1 liter of 100 mg/ml #100400021
Shipping to me is $4.95 so the total is 232.50+4.95 = 237.45
cost of a bottle including shipping -around 50 cents ... Let's call it $24.25/100ml

Now, since I don't have enough of the right sized bottles, I'm going to have to order some of these to ship them to you:
Natural HDPE Plastic Bottle 4oz w/ White Cap - 24/414 WZY WHITE

If you think there's a better bottle to ship them in, I'm all ears- but I will not ship it in glass bottles and don't want to spend forever dividing this stuff up...

Also, since I'm going to need to order, it opens the door to some more interesting purchases for those of you who need some storage containers... so here's what I'm going to do.

IF you order the nic, you can also order a few glass storage jars so you can dilute and freeze your nic- or even some dropper bottles if you need.
Just let me know which ones you want-

Shipping will be divided based on cost to me, what you order and then cost out to you in either a small or medium priority box.
note: small boxes are 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" - ..... shipping is $5.20 for those.
medium boxes are 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" or 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" - and shipping is $10.95

Keep in mind, if you order glass bottles, they need will some padding... I'll be happy to try to get metered rates on those boxes but not sure the PO will let me -
If I can find an appropriate box around the house (I'm sure I have a few), I'll make best efforts to use that... In fairness, what I don't want to do is spend 3 hrs time or $10 in gas hunting for just the right sized box to save you $5 .... It all depends on what people order...

I'm ordering the Nic Monday June 28th or sooner if we fill this up quickly.
I'd like to get the bottle order in by next monday June 28th so I can get things shipped out the week of July 4th.

Initially I'll set the limit to 200 ml to give more than one person a crack at it... ...

I'll consider 50ml quantities only to complete the order.

Summary:

I have 6 100ml bottles of 100mg nic PG - @ [correction] $24.25/100ml -
Additional bottles if you want from Specialty Bottle - Wholesale Glass & Plastic Bottles Jars Vials Tins Metal Containers @ cost + actual shipping
Shipping from me to you - whatever it costs with priority being preferred....

First let me know if you're in on the Nic- we'll take care of the bottles 2nd.
Deadline: June 28th - 9am EST or when 600ml is spoken for.

If anyone is new to DIY, and considering this please see the precautions of handling and storing 100mg nic in the DIY forum and make sure you are comfortable doing it right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread