Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I got the ac on! but it seems to cool off at night, but i felt the heat was on hell this weekend <breaks out with fever blisters so I look for a rock to crawl under lol. View attachment 475862
welcome to the porch!!
welcome01.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I got the ac on! but it seems to cool off at night, but i felt the heat was on hell this weekend <breaks out with fever blisters so I look for a rock to crawl under lol. View attachment 475862

Ditto on that one. I got my corner of the kitchen table, computer desk with a couple of shelves for vaping stuff, and the garage. The rest is hers. You do get used to it.

Hello BLKDOLL and englishmick .... welcome to the porch. Please make yourself comfortable and join the group.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
If I'm not mistaken, BLKDOLL was here here before. If I am mistaken, welcome to our crazy porch! :)

Debra,

At this point, there is NO final destination agreed upon. Willie has tried to emphasize this point and is more than open to da porchers inputs.

A lil' while ago, I got to thinkin' 'bout how we could maximize attendance to our 'porch gathering'. Thankfully, Willie dropped in da HO and we all there had a lil' discussion. Da general consensus was dat if anyone was to 'commit', it wouldn't be just for da convenience of we folk dat live down here, or those wishing to just for a 'drive by'.

Please remember that wherever we gather, Willie will, most likely, have da longest 'joy ride' regardless, due to his willingness to make this happen. I'm willing to 'contribute' as much as anyone else that wants this to happen.

Keep in mind, I'm not speaking for Willie, nor anyone else. But just in the spirit of our 'family spirit', ya'll got let everyone else know what ya think, if you're interested.

As for those that may not agree with fellow porchers, I'll day-um near guarantee dat it'll be da most fun you'll have with your clothes on!
No way I can make it back there, unfortunately. It sounds like a great time! Can I send a representative to tag along and garner some hugs? Probably to Willie since he's doing the longest trek? Please? :D (He's have to be well taken car of and I'll pay airfare both ways.)
Is everyone going on a walking trek everytime they go out to be needing these bags full of vape gear ?
In my case it would be a fast limp through the woods.
I was first thinking hey don't forget the cats, though they probably have good survival instincts.
Then again if I had cats in a disaster they would probably expect me to carry them to safety.
El Whacko better get going under his own power, I'll be carrying our worldly possessions.
I agree Roto yours is sensible planning :D
Maybe that bag is for you. ;)

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
El Whacko better get going under his own power, I'll be carrying our worldly possessions.

Um... according to El Whacko... wut m' I? Chopped liver?

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Um... according to El Whacko... wut m' I? Chopped liver?
No, he weights 90 lbs. and is about 55 years younger than I am. Come to think of it, he can carry the vape gear too.

Did you order the case?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ditto on that one. I got my corner of the kitchen table, computer desk with a couple of shelves for vaping stuff, and the garage. The rest is hers. You do get used to it.
Welcome to the Porches, Mick! Grab a seat, a vape, & beverage of your choice!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Hey, thanks for the welcome folks. For some reason I never made it to this part of the forum. I was too busy looking for information and biting my tongue in the political areas. This seems like a nice relaxing place to hang out. I'm pretty old by the way.

cheers Mick

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hey, thanks for the welcome folks. For some reason I never made it to this part of the forum. I was too busy looking for information and biting my tongue in the political areas. This seems like a nice relaxing place to hang out. I'm pretty old by the way.

cheers Mick
Old is a relative term here on the porch.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

cheers Mick
Actually, this is a great place to ask questions. Someone here knows something about it and if not answer your questions directly, point you to where to find the answers!!

Old is a relative term here on the porch.
Sure is!

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I usually put mine in my lunch bag. It holds my Kindle Fire, my vaping stuff for a day and my lunch :)
I carry a First Responders Bag with a lot of my gear in it. Very handy for what I use it for.
First Responders Bag.jpg

On the side, I took off the pouches and they are perfect for a couple pens.

@englishmick, welcome to the porches. Kick back, relax and vape on.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I carry a First Responders Bag with a lot of my gear in it. Very handy for what I use it for.
View attachment 476120

I have a little daypack with lots of pockets and pouches I use for excursions. Camera, water, Kindle, vape gear, snacks, etc.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I love my Kindle Fire and it goes everywhere with me. There is a pocket that just fits it. My tanks and mods stay sitting up so there is no leaking of juice. Batteries are in the silicone style holders so there is no possibility of shorting out.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I love my Kindle Fire and it goes everywhere with me. There is a pocket that just fits it. My tanks and mods stay sitting up so there is no leaking of juice. Batteries are in the silicone style holders so there is no possibility of shorting out.
yep a mini library of books with me and if available wifi is around browse on the web or chat on ECF.
I did not get the one with built in cell data, and would not pay for it anyway.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
View attachment 476120

I WANT THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! YES, yes, and YES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread