Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Camera bags are perfect. I have a little utility bag that came with a little plastic box of tools that folds in on itself. Some of the tools are part of my rebuilding stuff, & that little bag is perfect for a trip to family gatherings where several either vape, kinda vape, or just so fascinated by all my toys & juices. Meaning Kfl's & 3 juices I like & all the ones I don't like but hope they will. The little backpack is for when I'm gone for more than a couple of days pet sitting or something.

I usually put mine in my lunch bag. It holds my Kindle Fire, my vaping stuff for a day and my lunch :)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
My 'gear' has changed, but I use this bag at times.

IMG_0148.jpg

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
So, the thing is in Memphis now???? Did I miss something?

Debra,

At this point, there is NO final destination agreed upon. Willie has tried to emphasize this point and is more than open to da porchers inputs.

A lil' while ago, I got to thinkin' 'bout how we could maximize attendance to our 'porch gathering'. Thankfully, Willie dropped in da HO and we all there had a lil' discussion. Da general consensus was dat if anyone was to 'commit', it wouldn't be just for da convenience of we folk dat live down here, or those wishing to just for a 'drive by'.

Please remember that wherever we gather, Willie will, most likely, have da longest 'joy ride' regardless, due to his willingness to make this happen. I'm willing to 'contribute' as much as anyone else that wants this to happen.

Keep in mind, I'm not speaking for Willie, nor anyone else. But just in the spirit of our 'family spirit', ya'll got let everyone else know what ya think, if you're interested.

As for those that may not agree with fellow porchers, I'll day-um near guarantee dat it'll be da most fun you'll have with your clothes on!

Lol! I'm organized by nature, which conflicts with my tendency to procrastinate. [emoji39]

If it weren't fer da latter, da former wouldn't be an issue... <Don't even ask me how I know!>

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Is everyone going on a walking trek everytime they go out to be needing these bags full of vape gear ?

For some, with the current drought and being in the middle of zones subject to wild / brush / forest fires, it's to be able to make a hasty exit with some important stuff.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I got the ac on! but it seems to cool off at night, but i felt the heat was on hell this weekend <breaks out with fever blisters so I look for a rock to crawl under lol. View attachment 475862
Hi Doll! I've been away from the Porches for a couple of months, so this is my first chance to meet you. Welcome!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I was organized by nature but my wife is not so I gave up and live in a mess now.

Ditto on that one. I got my corner of the kitchen table, computer desk with a couple of shelves for vaping stuff, and the garage. The rest is hers. You do get used to it.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Is everyone going on a walking trek everytime they go out to be needing these bags full of vape gear ?
Considering that I leave home for 7 days at a time for work, I'd call that a little bit more than a "walking trek". ;)

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
For some, with the current drought and being in the middle of zones subject to wild / brush / forest fires, it's to be able to make a hasty exit with some important stuff.

I was first thinking hey don't forget the cats, though they probably have good survival instincts.
Then again if I had cats in a disaster they would probably expect me to carry them to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread