Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
Today marks another very sad (although probably not unexpected) day in vaping history...

ProVape Closing
Yep, it's a shame but not unexpected considering that they would need to get a PMTA from the FDA for every single version of every single one of their products. Even firmware updates would need a PMTA...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
IMG_3657.JPG

What is this? Has he lost his mind. Why is he posting a dripper in the hallowed rta thread....??

All good questions but not everything is at it seems...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Ok T.O.S.S. it's been five hours...what is it?
I knew someone would have to bite in the end!! lol!

Its Vincent Athea's latest version of the In'sane. So its a dripper but with a tank that effectively surrounds the coil. The chamber is absolutely tiny for this reason. My god it pumps out some flavour and some pretty impressive cloudage! Doubt I will keep it for too long as it's not really my style and the draw is just too loose for me but it's a marvellous little thing!! I'll stick up some pics later!!!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

MPedy

Dec 10, 2016
You really should reconsider
I second that Qorax. I love your videos and analysis, but I would say there are a few things that make them stand out: First off: FLAVOR. It might not be a tangible but it's probably the most important variable of tanks period. Craftsmanship of the skyline is incredible. The juice control on it is fantastic. The hussar's juice control also interesting. each have multiple decks you can get, etc. But, as usual--that's just my take!

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread