• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rollcall: Local Phoenix E-Cig suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
I'm in Tucson and they seriously need another store front here. I went into Freedom Smokes on a Tuesday morning and it was jammed. Almost no hardware left and this was before Chinese New Year. They carry mainly joyetech and not much else. That's all the sales people know as well. I walked in too educated from hanging around ECF. Anyway, I just ordered from Hoosier E-Cig and hopefully I can get started this weekend.

I live in Tucson also and am basically disappointed in FSUSA. Try Old Pueblo Vapors on Speedway & Craycroft. Not a lot of hardware and not a lot of juice flavors but they were helpful. They also mentioned a vapor club in Tucson but I didn't write down the name. They may have that name on their FB page though.

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
Checked out a new place today called Vast Vapors which is located at Mill and Southern in the NE corner.

The gal running the shop said they have been open about three weeks. She repeated over and over again how their prices are the best around. I did not have the heart to tell her that she was in fact quite wrong. Their prices were extremely high and in most cases double.

I did buy some liquids from her. Their liquids were priced in line with all the other B&m's here in town.

It's a really nice store and is very well stocked but like I said their prices are very high.
To be fair I did not ask prices on everything but the few I did ask about were double.

Maybe someone will straighten them out on their pricing. I don't think they can survive if they don't lower them.

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
Synergy is where I bought all my start up gear.
They were very friendly to me but sold me a kit that I feel is inferior. Basically my batteries both died in one day. They were good about replacing them and then one week later I had another battery die. My few friends that vape looked at my setup and asked where the ego logo was which leads me to believe I was sold knock offs. They replaced the third battery and I have yet to return. Not trying to bash them and actually chalk it up to I should have done my research before I bought. They actually have a nice store and I do like a few of their juices. I just think they way over charge for off brand crap.

I actually left there that day and went to Vapor Vortex and bought to new Ego Batteries which have been performing flawlessly.

Really liked The guys at Vapor Vortex. Prices are good and they are very friendly and passionate about their new store.
I do think I have issues with the Hangsen Juice they sell which sucks cause I really like some of the flavors.
I will definitely frequent Vapor Vortex.

In attempt to find a Juice I could tolerate I made my way to Zikwid in Tempe.
I really liked this store and would have never found it without this site.
The folks that helped me were really helpful and they have some great juices there.

My next stop will be .... Out. I can't wait to check them out and again would have never known about them without this site.

Thanks for this thread it has really expanded my options.

Just got back from .... Out and everything that I heard about them was true. These guys are great, very knowledgeable and super chill. I have stopped at zikwid in N Phx and synergy in Tempe and spent a total of 20 minutes combined at both. I went to .... Out slightly skeptical but was WAY impressed. Matt the owner is really friendly and my boy Gavin taught me a lot about rebuildable a and showed me how to wrap my coils. I was in this place for 2 hours and it flew by. I would be at this place daily if it wasn't 30 min away... Go check these guys out great juice selection too way better IMO than zikwid and synergy.

lanman

Jun 30, 2011
PHX AZ
Just stopped in Vast Vapor in Tempe on mill and southern turns out its a nice shop with a good selection of items considering they only have been open a month.They have a good variety of E juices and hardware even have a couple rebuildable attys.Over all nice shop the owners are Loren and Christina which both were very nice,and talked about new things to come as for stock ect.As far as prices goes they were competitive and had items that were a few dollars more than other vendors as some that were a few dollars cheaper unlike the other poster on here i think that's fair for a local vendor who has been open for a month.All in all i think we should all support our local vendors especially those who treat you right ,unlike some of the bigger vendors i have been to here locally.

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
Just stopped in Vast Vapor in Tempe on mill and southern turns out its a nice shop with a good selection of items considering they only have been open a month.They have a good variety of E juices and hardware even have a couple rebuildable attys.Over all nice shop the owners are Loren and Christina which both were very nice,and talked about new things to come as for stock ect.As far as prices goes they were competitive and had items that were a few dollars more than other vendors as some that were a few dollars cheaper unlike the other poster on here i think that's fair for a local vendor who has been open for a month.All in all i think we should all support our local vendors especially those who treat you right ,unlike some of the bigger vendors i have been to here locally.

Ok, I didn't want to but I guess I'll give examples. They had a 601-c e-pipe kit for $129. I was told I wouldn't find it cheaper anywhere not even the Internet. I just bought the same one the week before for $65 of course that was online so in a B&m's I would expect it to be more.

They had a Vamo for (can't remember exactly) for around $119. They didn't call it a vamo and to be fair I didn't ask what came with it but it was definitely a Vamo and can be had all day long for a lot less.

I asked about an ego twist battery and it was over $40.

Not trying to bad talk these folks, just giving my opinion and I totally agree supporting the local shops is a good thing.

I just felt their prices were high but like I said in my previous post to be fair I didn't inquire about everYthing.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I left the vendors names, and added the info next to each vendor name (but deleted website/address/phone info).

A member alerted me on the Facebook group, as she tried to access them this weekend. I E-Smoker was one. ECigaretteCigar was another. Old timers... probably couldn't keep up with the technology changes. Sad...

If you find someone else to add on Reddit ever, let me know. I didn't have Vast Vapor, and noticed someone talk about them in a recent thread here. I think we're up to date... for a minute or two LOL.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Another NW Valley B&M for you Hellen. XtremeVapour, Owner is I believe Steve. 2 Locations on their business card, 6690 W Cactus Rd, Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85304 and 15305 W McDowell Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395, believe Glendale location is the main location. Welcome to Xtreme Vapour - Electronic Cigarettes, Vape Juice & e-Liquid, infoxtremevapour.com contact. Mostly deal in Ego 650mah, Kanger T3 and T2 clones, protanks, T4s, Evics, another APV system, some cig-a-likes, mainly starter kits. Also offer a variety of proprietary liquids under the name of Babylon, only in 10mil bottles from 0 nic, to 24mg nic, don't know the pg/vg ratios but pretty thin, probably 70/30 or 80/20 I am guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread