• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social SWAP MEET! MARCH 21, 2010 @ 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Barry that is the storm cloud that is going to rain out Sharky's little race on VIP meeting day so he has to come and participate like last month. heheheheheeee

Better show up Mr. Shark!! Or Else take your yellow galoshes and umbrella (Ella, Ella, Ella oh crap, now that dumb song is stuck in my head!!! Argggggghhhh).

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Dan! You'll need to join the VIP social group in order to keep posting in our group forum. Go here, and click the JOIN button on the upper right corner of the page
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/vip-vaping-phoenix.html

Too bad you can't come for a few hours! Hope you'll be able to shape up a schedule soon where you'll be able to come to the socials (maybe get the vapor flu once a month and call in? LOL)!! Great folks in our group, good food/drink and awesome deals on e-cig gear from our local suppliers!! At the last social, PhxSmokeless had 510 kits for $37 and Chad at Ecigsupply had the new Joye Sticks for sale and killer deals on atomizers. They'll be there Sunday again too.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Hellen, Hellen, Hellen...

Do all the rain dances your little heart desires. This is a memorial race for a friend of mine who passed away last December. Rain or shine I will be there to pay my respects to my buddy. Not that I won't miss you bunch of hooligans...

OR ya'll could come out to Speedworld and hang out with a bunch of racers and hot rodders on Sunday and vape to your hearts content while watching some cool racing.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Swap meet time -- Woo hoo

Anyone bringing Tasty Vapor Amaretto Stone Sour (Zero Nic)
I would like to buy some or have TV Atomic Cinnacide or Rootbeer Float to trade. (These are almost full doublers at 50% VG)

Also need 510 to Cartomizer and 801 to Cartomizer adapters.

Also:
Ready to sell my GG Slim, if anyone is interested. I will include 5 new 901 attys and 4 used batteries, for $120.00. (No charger)

Spade 510 mod - $50.00 (PV only)

Looking forwad to the meet
Bob

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Bob,

I'm not making it there tomorrow but do you have any pics of the GG Slim and the Spade 510? Do they both take 10440s?

P

I would like to buy some or have TV Atomic Cinnacide or Rootbeer Float to trade. (These are almost full doublers at 50% VG)

Also:
Ready to sell my GG Slim, if anyone is interested. I will include 5 new 901 attys and 4 used batteries, for $120.00. (No charger)

Bob

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Spade 510 mod - $50.00 (
PV only)

All right....all right....I exercised a tiny bit of initiative and looked up the GG Slim and answered my own question. I assume yours is stainless (?). If nobody grabs it from you tomorrow, PM me. I'm interested. I assume it's been meticulously maintained.

P

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ

Also:

Bob

Hey pipes

I got you covered with a couple 0 nic samplers...

Mke

Kylar

Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Hey guys, I really wanted to go today but my son and I got sick and the wife took the car all day >< Hope you all had fun.
Just wanted to let everyone know I was going to bring my Joye Stick V3 to sell if anyone wants it.
Comes with the main unit (rubberized black) 2 protected batteries, 801 to 510 adapter, 1 801 atty, 1 302 atty, USB charger and some regular tobacco carts for the 801 and 302. Selling it for 60 bucks for all including shipping if I can't do a local drop off.
If anyone is interested just PM me on here or email me, a_spice@live.com.
Once again hope you all had fun! Hope to see everyone at the next one!

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Hey Mike (Martin2277)
Just wanted to say thanks for the samples.
Bob

No problem pipes...

Hellen and I were talking about having a sample swap at one of the meetings. I am going to buy a bunch of those 3ml sample bottles then have them available for cost to members so we can all trade liquid that we want to share. Since most of the members have embraced Tasty Vapor should be able to get to try most of the flavors.

BTW have a safe fight Bob...... :D

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Sorry I missed this past VIP meeting. I'm saving up liquids that I did not care for to swap at the April meeting! Really have enjoyed most of the JC juices and I just bought some Rath Waffle today (everyone raves about it so I decided I'd give it a try). Vegas was great, by the way, and almost everyone knew exactly what my ecig was. One of the bartenders at O'Shea's told me that 5 of their staff had made the switch from analogs to ecigs - thought that was pretty great!

When is the April meeting again? Remind me now so I can put it on my calendar and keep the date open :)

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread