Not open for further replies.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Speaking of humor here's today's Laugh.

Little Johnny

What part of your body goes to heaven last?

The nun teaching Sunday School was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, 'When you die and go to Heaven... which part of your body goes first?

Suzy raised her hand and said, 'I think it's your hands.'

'Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?'

Suzy replied, 'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first.

'What a wonderful answer!' the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, 'Sister, I think it's your feet.

The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. 'Now Johnny, why do you think it would be your feet?'

Little Johnny said, 'Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night. Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying, 'Oh God, I'm coming.' I gotta tell you, if Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her. '

The Nun fainted...!!!

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Don't get me wrong because I like to tinker with new gear but the truth it my older gear performs more reliably and consistently than any of the new. I trust it fully. Sometimes you can educated yourself on new gear/technology for interest but othetimes it's better to spend quality time understanding what you have.

I am not sure I would even recognise a perfect vape because it's in the eye of the beholder. I vape to remain smoke free and must have reliable, consistent and replaceable gear. The rest of the tinkering is a hobby but rarely replaces what I use to vape everyday. Tootle puffing is the perfect vape for what I want......it does not get better
Couldn't say it any better! Even though I am getting the MVP 3....I know that it's just a bigger version, with a few more cosmetic perks, of the MVP predecessors. Which work, and work well! I already have what I consider the "perfect" vape for me. (So long as I don't get bum coils. I do hope to start making my own coils in the next month or two). I did the hobby thing for a couple of years. Now I'm settling into, hopefully, a meaningful and lasting relationship. I am and will always be a confirmed Tootle Puffer.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I believe this is complete nonsense for Ni200.
Perhaps I am wrong but I researched it and that is my conclusion. ;)

I use ni200 and titanium wire. I think it's whatever you feel comfortable using. Some like them, some don't. I would like to try SS wire. I have been waiting for Innokin to finally come out with their mod that does TC on kanthal!

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Couldn't say it any better! Even though I am getting the MVP 3....I know that it's just a bigger version, with a few more cosmetic perks, of the MVP predecessors. Which work, and work well! I already have what I consider the "perfect" vape for me. (So long as I don't get bum coils. I do hope to start making my own coils in the next month or two). I did the hobby thing for a couple of years. Now I'm settling into, hopefully, a meaningful and lasting relationship. I am and will always be a confirmed Tootle Puffer.

I think we all go through the tinkering / hobby phase. My tinkering / hobby phase ended when I found that lower resistance wire / coil builds don't always equal better performance. I still like a warmer vape but nothing like I used to. I think the tinkering / hobby phase is required for people to learn what they do and don't like. Some are content with where they're at, others still strive for that 'perfect vape'. Whereas the 'perfect vape' for you might be different than me. That's all there is to it. My perfect vape is a vape I can pick up and KNOW "This is going to work no matter what, and the flavor is going to be what I've come to expect from this build / wick / setting / setup". Although the atomizer may change, the device may change, I know deep down in that head of mine - that no matter what I build with, as long as it's consistent... vaping will be perfect every time. Period. Do I strive for mixing the perfect flavors? Absolutely. But again, what it perfect for me, might not be the same for you.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
I believe this is complete nonsense for Ni200.
Perhaps I am wrong but I researched it and that is my conclusion. ;)

It might be, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Because of Nickel (the raw metal) being soft and me not knowing whether or not it will / will not leech into my juice after being heated to an unknown temperature (definitely NOT the temp I had it set to). Plus with the coil reacting the way it did means that the limits that I had set would have been for nothing and I may have ended up BURNING my wick. Which is what TC was supposed to avoid altogether.

I take precautions with all my wire - as mistreating any of it may yield negative consequences.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have just realized I am now a Vaping Master... or so my user tag says.

I don't think I'll ever get to ECF Guru like Andria, I am just not that chatty... :w00t: :lol:

ROFL... I'm sitting here going "c'mon double guru!" :lol: I'll have to edit my title again when I hit 20,000 posts. :D Hard to imagine anyone as talkative as me, isn't it. :blush: I suppose my husband is fortunate to be losing his hearing. :D

I didn't buy anything vapish, though it's possible I may pick up a new driptip if I can find a pink one in the small acrylic Ming style. I went boot shopping, and was dismayed to find that actual leather boots are going to be around $100 or more. so plltltltltptt. I did however decide to go with the "ultra-suede" material, that's actually textile, because it does breathe, and thus helps prevent foot sweating that makes the feet cold, and I found a really nice pair at Kohl's on sale from $79.00 to $29.00; visited 3 different Kohl's in my area, and finally found a size 9, so woohoo!

newblackboots.jpg

Andria

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
It might be, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Because of Nickel (the raw metal) being soft and me not knowing whether or not it will / will not leech into my juice after being heated to an unknown temperature (definitely NOT the temp I had it set to). Plus with the coil reacting the way it did means that the limits that I had set would have been for nothing and I may have ended up BURNING my wick. Which is what TC was supposed to avoid altogether.

I take precautions with all my wire - as mistreating any of it may yield negative consequences.

Saying I don't know so I choose to be cautious rather than sorry is quite different to "GLOW RED HOT - DISPOSE OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AND WRAP A NEW COIL!"
Do you know that Ni will not leach into your juice even if you never glow it. :)

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I use ni200 and titanium wire. I think it's whatever you feel comfortable using. Some like them, some don't. I would like to try SS wire. I have been waiting for Innokin to finally come out with their mod that does TC on kanthal!

Certainly but who said Kanthal is safe?

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
@Woofer - Seeing that no studies have ever been posed to prove the dangers of Ni or Ti wires - My educated guesses that glowing those wires will produce negative results (As seen primarily with Ti01 especially - glowing produces an oxide on the wire - which is known to be toxic). As far as Kanthal is concerned - we don't know how safe it is under certain temperatures either. Again, I said to toss a red hot Ni200 coil because the coil has more than likely broken down and will not perform as intended - especially in the application for which it was used for - TC.

Anyhow, back to topic... tootle puffing.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Certainly but who said Kanthal is safe?

Your right! We don't even know if what we're doing is 100% safe. I do know that I feel 1,000,000,000 better now that I've been vaping compared to smoking 40+ coffin nails a day. All we can do is hope that someone reputable not connected to BG or BT comes out and says so.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Your right! We don't even know if what we're doing is 100% safe. I do know that I feel 1,000,000,000 better now that I've been vaping compared to smoking 40+ coffin nails a day. All we can do is hope that someone reputable not connected to BG or BT comes out and says so.
I am certain that vaping is not 100% safe. Just that it is FAR safer than smoking and a lot more enjoyable.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Posted this in the contest thread, might as well post it here

So I'll buy this:

11 bell caps in different colors

$13.28 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap (11 Pieces) (42.6mm, 11 Pieces, 11 Colors) at m.FastTech.com

Replacement host body

$8.19 DIY Replacement Host Body for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer (Host Body, SS + Glass, White (4.5ml,hole)) at m.FastTech.com

White base

$5.86 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini Air Flow Control Valve Base (White) at m.FastTech.com

2x silver base

$5.45 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini Air Flow Control Valve Base (Silver) at m.FastTech.com

2x o ring replacement (want the black ones for the white tank)

$1.38 Authentic KangerTech Colorful Silicon Seal Ring Set for SUBTANK Mini (SUBTANK Mini, 5-Set) at m.FastTech.com

Looking good? Will buy more bases later for the belly's

And now I'm closing off my shineytis for this year. Until march. In march I'm going to stock up on nic and pg/vg.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread