Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
It is a neat looking device... BUT I purchased an iSticka 20 and it was my worst ever vape purchase so I am pretty much done with iSmoka eLeafa for iEvera :)

I waited on the 20 - especially after hearing so many comment on some of their concerns. I have the 50 and a few 30s, and I really like them. I've been very lucky (especially with the 50 - considering some of the comments that have been made about its troubles :shock: )

I love the portability and not having to carry spare batteries, but I like (hope for) longevity with the replaceable battery mods.

What's a gurl to do???

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I waited on the 20 - especially after hearing so many comment on some of their concerns. I have the 50 and a few 30s, and I really like them. I've been very lucky (especially with the 50 - considering some of the comments that have been made about its troubles :shock: )

I love the portability and not having to carry spare batteries, but I like (hope for) longevity with the replaceable battery mods.

What's a gurl to do???
As long as you do not vape at high watts get the brown 3000 mah HG2 I believe it is. Should be ok in the up to 60 watt or so range mods.
I may have that confused with the HE2 but I think it is like 2500 mah but 30 amp?

Mooch likes the brown 3000 mah battery.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
As long as you do not vape at high watts get the brown 3000 mah HG2 I believe it is. Should be ok in the up to 60 watt or so range mods.
I may have that confused with the HE2 but I think it is like 2500 mah but 30 amp?

Mooch likes the brown 3000 mah battery.

I have some Sammy R25s (2500maH) and a couple of the HG2 (4?) - 20A/3000maH. They are performing well. But, I still carry the iSticks as my "out-and-abouts". I'd be less peeved if I dropped/broke/lost one of them. They're a nice size in my hand, too....

How are you, Sir? Things going well?

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have some Sammy R25s (2500maH) and a couple of the HG2 (4?) - 20A/3000maH. They are performing well. But, I still carry the iSticks as my "out-and-abouts". I'd be less peeved if I dropped/broke/lost one of them. They're a nice size in my hand, too....

How are you, Sir? Things going well?
going ok here. Just always Nurse Cromwell ;)

I got 4 of the HG2's a couple of weeks ago.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
going ok here. Just always Nurse Cromwell ;)

I got 4 of the HG2's a couple of weeks ago.

Glad to hear the Mrs. is doing better.
I bought 6 HG2's also and they are working great in both the iStick 100 and the SnowWolf 200. Depending on how I'm vaping been getting most of the day out of them.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
seen this yet… ?

so I stumbled across this
maybe getting closer to tootle-puffer dream...
•ceramic heating
•pistol grip / joystick mod
•gold plated coils
•big vapor, lower power (no 50w-200w)
•crazy flavor

-

:unsure:

I think I posted about this a couple of weeks ago. Get this the coils sell for around $55-60 bucks for a pack of 5!!!:shock:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Glad to hear the Mrs. is doing better.
I bought 6 HG2's also and they are working great in both the iStick 100 and the SnowWolf 200. Depending on how I'm vaping been getting most of the day out of them.
I am getting about 4 days out of one in my New Yorker mech mod with a STM on top with a 1.2 coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread