Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I might try that out.

Why so?

Vapez
the holiday shopping season and they basically shut down for the month of February for Chinese New Year. All the workers go home and many do not return so a training phase when they do come back.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I directly translated it from Norwegian. Light side may be more correct in english?

Vapez
Well..."light" has a double meaning. It's the opposite of "dark" and also it's opposite of "heavy". So it fits a Tootle Puffer in two ways! :cool:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
So with the looming vape Apocalypse US vendors shelves may get real bare...

It's a common event that has happened every year since I started vaping. If the vendor has been around for a while they will know and have it covered, also some of the big wholesalers have USA warehouses that relieve the shipping pressure.

It's just your regular consumer that will have trouble.

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
So perhaps Vapez will not have much trouble not buying anything else till March of next year?
If he's buying from FT he certainly shouldn't have too much temptation in his way up until then!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
If he's buying from FT he certainly shouldn't have too much temptation in his way up until then!

Lots of temptation, just need lots of patience to go with it. I guess I need to put a few more orders in this weekend. More just in case stuff.

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
Eric, I gave in to impulse and bought several Tobecco Orchid v4s at 101vape for $3 today. I know you love these, so I'm going to give them a try. Maybe you can pass on your wicking secrets when I get them. :D

Mine are V5's, but I'm sure the V4's work as well :)

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread