Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
We're so thankful you are all ok @Rixsta

Good Lord! @Rixsta ...so happy you and your family are alright. That must've rattled you to the bone. Take good care.

Thank you, means a lot.
Being a bit of a strange day today really, all pretty quiet and reflecting on what happened, so I did what anyone would do, I went vape shopping. I guess that means more pics next week haha.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
We're so thankful you are all ok @Rixsta

Absolutely agree!!!

Ok, as for animal pics, here's one of my son, Tabitha and me. This is one of the ONLY pics where I'm not making a completely stupid face. Just a little stupid.
View attachment 528681

Love it!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you, means a lot.
Being a bit of a strange day today really, all pretty quiet and reflecting on what happened, so I did what anyone would do, I went vape shopping. I guess that means more pics next week haha.

Go to town Rixsta!! Wait maybe you better order online! ;) :D
Happy to hear all you guys are fine!!:thumb:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Aieeeee Rixta!! Just a brush with Death, not fun! Glad all of you are okay. But how's your car?

Rixsta mentioned (in another thread, maybe...) that it was totalled, and he's going car shopping next week.

Yeah, it's not worth being fixed so they just said it's a right off.

Now as much as I'd like to splash out on a sports car or even a hyper car I'm afraid the family come first and with all those kids, I need something with a lot of seats, a mini bus really lol...and I'm too old for all that now toots. I'm a father and tbh, I'd look like a bit of d head ha.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas

Now as much as I'd like to splash out on a sports car or even a hyper car I'm afraid the family come first and with all those kids, I need something with a lot of seats, a mini bus really lol...and I'm too old for all that now toots. I'm a father and tbh, I'd look like a bit of d head ha.

never to late for a mid life crisis ie big kid syndrome

time for some big boys toys LOL

us men never realy grow up we just get bigger
men dont grow up.jpg

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Noooooooo, don't do it Rixsta - I have not very good memories from 1986 of a me, a friend (who we were visiting), his 3 children, a sports car and a tree and all ending up in Yeovil Hospital :cry:
It's strange but I had been thinking about that accident shortly before I read about yours - so glad you're all OK :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

Then the Range Rover Autobiography would be perfect for you...

I always wanted a Defender. :)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Noooooooo, don't do it Rixsta - I have not very good memories from 1986 of a me, a friend (who we were visiting), his 3 children, a sports car and a tree and all ending up in Yeovil Hospital :cry:
It's strange but I had been thinking about that accident shortly before I read about yours - so glad you're all OK :)

I crashed my Aston into a bus stop, lucky, no one was waiting for a bus, my ex wife was pregnant at the time and thought, that is it, time to grow up.
I did go onto restore a replica KITT Car from knight Rider which was found in a farmers shed, I will have to dig the picture out, I loved that car but it was big, attracted to much attention and drank juice like a TFV4 lol
I do miss that car a lot, it took me 4 years to restore it.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I took the kids to a fair this morning, I had to use the porta loo in the field. I was sitting there and the door blew open and hundreds of families saw me, I couldn't get off to shut it, I just sat there. Lucky a guy swung the door for me, I waited 20 mins until I got out, so so so embarrassing, that's it, I'm not going out again.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I took the kids to a fair this morning, I had to use the porta loo in the field. I was sitting there and the door blew open and hundreds of families saw me, I couldn't get off to shut it, I just sat there. Lucky a guy swung the door for me, I waited 20 mins until I got out, so so so embarrassing, that's it, I'm not going out again.
Amazing how we humans get so embaressed over something like that.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Sorry but LOL :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread