Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
When I was a mechanized infantry soldier, we'd train for months at a time in the Mojave desert.

In my squad, we had developed a way to turn the reinforced cardboard cases from MRE's into a portable toilet to avoid the unsupported squatting maneuver.

One morning, just before sunrise, I grabbed the shovel, paper and custom potty box and headed over the hill to do my business.

Just as the sun popped up, I heard a rumble headed my way. In the desert, it's often hard to identify terrain features in the dark.

I had set up my perch on the edge of an established tank trail and had no options but to smile and wave as a battalion of armor rolled by in M1 tanks.

Jay :headbang:
Epic, that's the thing isn't it, you are powerless to do anything but sit there. Completely different environment and situation but the end result is pretty much the same..

Better get back on topic before I get everyone into trouble.

Not really tootle gear but I'm really enjoying the reuleaux RX, for the money it's exceptional

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
It is a British hangup.

sorry i have to agree its def a british thing

said "with raised pinky finger flicks end of nose and looks into the sky" oh well

just smile and put it behind you as a funny memory

crap happens LMAO

all ya need is a been there done that t-shirt now
cannot be unseen.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
sorry i have to agree its def a british thing

said "with raised pinky finger flicks end of nose and looks into the sky" oh well

just smile and put it behind you as a funny memory

crap happens LMAO

all ya need is a been there done that t-shirt now View attachment 528897

I guess you walk around with everything flapping in the wind :pop:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Epic, that's the thing isn't it, you are powerless to do anything but sit there. Completely different environment and situation but the end result is pretty much the same..

Better get back on topic before I get everyone into trouble.

Not really tootle gear but I'm really enjoying the Reuleaux RX, for the money it's exceptional

I wanted to get one of those but I just have this thing about running 3 batteries. Not concerned safety wise just don't feel like buying 6 more batteries to marry. I have 7 pairs already married for my dual mods and a bunch of singles for the rest. I have the Eleaf Istick 100w TC coming I think tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it because I really like my regular Eleaf 100w. I'm looking forward to using SS in TC rather than just wattage mod. I also ordered a Cubus tank because I want to see how the 1.5 coils work for MTL.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I seriously don't know what's real or what's not anymore. Every corner is a new disaster. They are after me.

Vapez

You have to convince yourself that it will get better because it will! I will keep you in my Prayers. Hang in there my friend and keep up with the help!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
For all my fellow Floridians. There is a bill which has passed thru one committee so far and is going to essentially make vaping or even possessing nicotine dispensing devices illegal in the State of Florida. It is imperative that you contact your Representative with a call and let them know that this is not acceptable! The bill adds vaping to the Florida Clean Air Act. Although cigarettes have some exemptions like being able to smoke in Bars and such. Vaping is not included!! Some that means that every Vape Shop would be in violation and would have to close shop!

This bill was written by Tampa Rep Shawn Harrison. It is HB1143. Here are some links with the info on the bill and what you can do. Please pass this around to fellow Florida Vapers and get the word out. This must be stopped!!!

CASAA: Florida Call to Action! Oppose an indoor vaping ban (HB 1143)
Home | Vista Truth Inc.
HB1143 --- Created by BCL easyConverter SDK 4 (HTML Version)

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
For all my fellow Floridians. There is a bill which has passed thru one committee so far and is going to essentially make vaping or even possessing nicotine dispensing devices illegal in the State of Florida. It is imperative that you contact your Representative with a call and let them know that this is not acceptable! The bill adds vaping to the Florida Clean Air Act. Although cigarettes have some exemptions like being able to smoke in Bars and such. Vaping is not included!! Some that means that every Vape Shop would be in violation and would have to close shop!

This bill was written by Tampa Rep Shawn Harrison. It is HB1143. Here are some links with the info on the bill and what you can do. Please pass this around to fellow Florida Vapers and get the word out. This must be stopped!!!

CASAA: Florida Call to Action! Oppose an indoor vaping ban (HB 1143)
Home | Vista Truth Inc.
HB1143 --- Created by BCL easyConverter SDK 4 (HTML Version)

I've already called my state representative and have sent emails (via CASAA's call to action) to all of the reps. PLEASE go to CASAA or SAFTA or NotBlowingSmoke and follow the calls to action!! It only takes a couple of minutes.

Even if you buy everything online, think of the smoker wanting to quit. There has to be B &M shops that let smokers test liquid, devices, etc. for them!!

Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Thank you. This weekend has been terrible and not sure what to believe anymore. Meeting at DPS tomorrow. Maybe I should just get volunterely institutionalized.

Vapez
Inpatient hospitalization while they work on getting your meds balanced might be a good idea. They might notice things that you might not think worth reporting.

Also safer.

One of my best friends is a retired nurse, and she has noticed some things about my current health situation (mostly neurological) that I thought were insignificant or normal.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
My new medications messes up my ability to taste the flavors in vapor. Everything just tastes sour and really nasty. Even pure base. I just vape to calm down now.

Vapez

Most all medication when first started will cause side effects for at least a week or two afterward , some more than others . I would NOT stop them due to having trouble tasting your vape.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Most all medication when first started will cause side effects for at least a week or two afterward , some more than others . I would NOT stop them due to having trouble tasting your vape.
I know. It just takes away the enjoyment of vaping. Now I just vape for the addiction.

Vapez

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I know. It just takes away the enjoyment of vaping. Now I just vape for the addiction.

Vapez
Hang in there bro. I use to sample tons of meds to find the right ones so I know beginning effects can feel very crappy.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I seriously don't know what's real or what's not anymore. Every corner is a new disaster. They are after me.

Vapez

Be dead honest with me , are you really feeling like that , do you really feel people are plotting against you? You don't see or hear things that aren't there do you ? If you do i hope they gave you a certain type of medication and it's not an anti depressant.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Thank you. This weekend has been terrible and not sure what to believe anymore. Meeting at DPS tomorrow. Maybe I should just get volunterely institutionalized.

Vapez

Trust me, it's much better than getting involuntary institutionalized . That really could be a great decision on your part , i wouldn't hesitate if i was as in bad shape as you sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread