Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
How much does it take to fill a FT cart? $2000 worth of merchandise? They are huge carts!!

The next time you're putting in an order at FT...might I suggest you add 10 (or more) of these to your cart.

They're cheap, handy, small, BRIGHT...and a charge lasts for hours.

(Plus...they make excellent gifts for everyone.)

$2.71 Mini 25-Lumen Waterproof USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight w/Keychain - assorted color / beam range 50m at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

She better be OK, I hope she went to stay with her daughter and is sitting under a fruit tree drinking fresh spring water. You get so attached to people even though it's only words on a screen.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It is with great sadness to inform everyone that Andria has left ECF for reasons that aren't my place to discuss. I did however get permission to tell you she has left.
She had a way with words that used to make me smile and will be missed a great deal as I'm sure everyone will agree.

In the words of Andria...gag like a maggot... you will be sorely missed.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi TPuffers,

I did reach out to Ms. 'Dria and as Rixy has explained, for reasons of her own, she prefers not to be posting here at this point in time.

(@AndriaD -- I sincerely hope that changes. You are and will be greatly missed.)

Here's to you, girl!

Oh, and PS. SEVEN posts to go for me...... ;)

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hi TPuffers,

I did reach out to Ms. 'Dria and as Rixy has explained, for reasons of her own, she prefers not to be posting here at this point in time.

(@AndriaD -- I sincerely hope that changes. You are and will be greatly missed.)

Here's to you, girl!

Oh, and PS. SEVEN posts to go for me...... ;)

Oooooh the big 20,000 post mark.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Cheers to you @AndriaD

Here's hoping you are well. I will think of you each time I vape from my new CF4. Your suggestion put the bug in my ear to get one and I trusted your experience.

We/I will miss you and your wonderful way with words.

Here's to Andria.
:( cheers

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's easy, that's just power mode, you'll pick that up in 10mins..but yup, plenty of CO4 owners here :shock:

Is that like a double shot of CO2?

Oooooh the big 20,000 post mark.

Posting, shmosting. That's the money I've spent on vaping! :lol:

Yes, big mouth over here is nearly reaching the big 20. (blab blab blab, yack yack yack) What DID I even say in 20 THOUSAND posts??? :shock:

And here was me thinking you was messaging me out of love, when all along it was for 20k :lol:

Oh honey bunny..... it was all for you. :D ;) :D

6 mo'. :D

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
It is with great sadness to inform everyone that Andria has left ECF for reasons that aren't my place to discuss. I did however get permission to tell you she has left.
She had a way with words that used to make me smile and will be missed a great deal as I'm sure everyone will agree.

In the words of Andria...gag like a maggot... you will be sorely missed.

Should anyone communicate with her, give her all our best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread