Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ordered my stout in Silver today, looks nice. Any body got one of these or has any views on them ?

My GF leaves hers at work and never brings it home so I am yet to see one in person

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

you buy one, - GF steals it - and Won't bring it home

think there's been a - K-I-D-N-A-P-P-I-N-G - someone call the cops

:sneaky:

Last edited:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
No , one gallon each for $40.00 shipped and thats without the sale thats regular price , it's even cheaper now .

Essential Depot had two gallons each for $39.00 one time , it's much much more expensive now i believe.

I can't store 4 gallons anyway , one gallon each is the limit for me.

Just checked they still have two gallons of each for $39.00 but whats the shipping ?

They offered free shipping at one point but i don't think it's free anymore.

I think the only way to see how much the shipping costs is to proceed with the checkout. Then if you don't like the cost delete the order.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
just put on my Vapin' glasses , this is what I see...

upload_2016-2-12_19-46-52.png

:shock:
:2c:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
just put on my Vapin' glasses , this is what I see...

:2c:

I received my iStick 100w TC this week and it's really preforming well. I have been building SS316L coils and using the SS TC mode. I think the flavor is better. But then again what the hell do I know anyway. I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago!:confused::confused::confused::D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I received my iStick 100w TC this week and it's really preforming well. I have been building SS316L coils and using the SS TC mode. I think the flavor is better. But then again what the hell do I know anyway. I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago!:confused::confused::confused::D

yes, I seen you acquired the TC100w (very cool)

I'm tempted, but gonna stick with single battery devices... :w00t:

now where'd I put that VF Lite / Stout page...

:)

Got my Blem Gold Zenkote Provari 2.5!

Actually I got it about a week ago, but wanted to hold of ordering batteries until I was certain Provape wasn't going to be THAT .... and require me to use AWs. Doesn't appear they are so I picked up some LG HE2s.

Heavy little sucker. Could probably use it to defend myself. My Aerotank Megas look a little silly on it but it's not too bad. I'll live.

And hell if I can find the blem.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I'm alcoholic/non-sobriety addict. I still manage to keep it at a low level when I am at home with my daughter, only 1-2 drinks a day, and some days none.

But I'm still an addict and will forever be.

Vapez

My real drinking days are behind me.I'll still have a beer or 2 when I go out.The days of not knowing how and when I got home are behind me.I never used to know when to stop,it'd be drink,drink,drink,wake up and go Huhhh.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
yes, I seen you acquired the TC100w (very cool)

I'm tempted, but gonna stick with single battery devices... :w00t:

now where'd I put that VF Lite / Stout page...

:)

If it's because of size I have to tell you this thing is fairly small. It's actually smaller than the regular iStick 100w. I like single batteries if I'm not going to be out because I can go through them pretty quick and I don't like carring extras with me. The duals will give me a good days worth of vape.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Not to bring up the understanding women thing again but someone sent this to me in an e-mail this morning and it fits in! :D

12705316_10153610205425756_632609343371541611_n.jpg
Sounds just like my daughter's ex-husband! Dredging up things from the past for every single argument!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
My real drinking days are behind me.I'll still have a beer or 2 when I go out.The days of not knowing how and when I got home are behind me.I never used to know when to stop,it'd be drink,drink,drink,wake up and go Huhhh.

Yup I remember those days. Well actually I don't!! But I heard I had a good time!:facepalm::lol:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I'm alcoholic/non-sobriety addict. I still manage to keep it at a low level when I am at home with my daughter, only 1-2 drinks a day, and some days none.

But I'm still an addict and will forever be.

Vapez
Um, I think all of us are addicts, or we wouldn't be vaping? Not sure, just speaking for myself. Give yourself a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread