21st century smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellasdaddy666

Mar 14, 2011
Mi
I started out with some disposable 21st century e-cigs. They were AWESOME! Only problem I learned was that the batt died before the carto was empty. I must have purchased about 8 of those suckers at 10 bux a pop before I decided to get the kit. I would have bought a kit sooner but they were always out of stock. Finally I bought the kit. I was ANGRY that the kit came with crappy little carts that had maybe 4 drops of juice in them and had to use an atty rather than carto. Oh well, live and learn. I bought some johnson creek juice. YUKKO! The menthol tasted like coffee with no TH to speak of. I began to get depressed and frustrated. I was starting to think I would never find a decent e-cig. I purchased a blucig batt and carto's MENTHOL flavor. Crappy battery, awful carto's. They tasted just like the johnson creek juice. Come to find out that johnson creek is the juice all blucig carts use. Ewwww. Had to make my own little adapter to charge the blu on my 21st century charger. Blucig batts are center negative, 21st are center positive.

Just about to give up. I live on a tiny budget as I am disabled and could not afford to be shelling out more and more money. Analogs are expensive, but at least I can buy them when I need them and don't have to shell out for a whole carton at a time.

Long story short, I found Volcanoecigs.com and decided they would be my last attempt to find a decent ecig before I just gave up. Did alot of research and Volcano sounded like the way to go. So, I spent some money on a Inferno USB passthrough batt ($20), mini usb charge cable($6), Tank-o-mizer ($12), and blank tanks ($4) and premium menthol juice ($13)

It arrived within 2 days and I gotta say, I will NEVER go back to any brand except Volcano. Their e-cigs are TOP OF THE LINE!

I've been so happy with the Inferno and I get a good TH and plenty of vape. The tanks hold 1ml of juice and the battery lasts me about 8hrs on a single charge. The only time I unplug it from the computer is when I go out, but I did run a test to see how long the batt would last. 8hrs is a long time. The usb inferno batt is a 650mah and is compatible with blucig carts, not that you would need to use any as they taste like crap in my opinion.

If you want a great menthol juice that truly is menthol, try the premium full flavor menthol at volcano. Heck, try any product at volcano. You won't be sorry. I couldn't be happier.

I'm ordering the Inferno kit now, which comes with the usb batt and a 1000mah super batt. Along with an atty so I can drip at home (3 drops of juice dripped onto an atty is equiv of one full analog ciggy) and take the fully charged unit(s) with me. Heck, with two usb batts and a super batt I'll be set for a while. Only thing I'll need to buy is juice and a replacement atty once in a while. I still love the tanks, but they also have something called a clear-o-mizer which is like a cartomizer but it holds like 1ml of juice and acts like a carto. Can't wait to try it out!

Just wanted to share my story with everyone.

Good luck all!

Bellasdaddy666

Everyone makes mistakes before tehy get to teh forum! lol
Im still sort a noob...but Ive wasted so much time and money I feel I can be of some help.. go to liberty flights,and look at the riva or ego kits... use the 20% off option Best prices I have ever found on teh net,and I can CALL them when I have a problem.. Awesome starter option I think...
I do not really recommend the juices however,there are so many juice reviews here you will completely boggled..But start with a known and sought after vendor for trading is my advice,so even if you dont like it,someone else will likely want it.. ie Backwoods Brew,Vapor Bomb,Vaperite ,Kick Bass Vapor...

It looks like the "SmokeRelief" kit I made the mistake of getting first, except yours has a green cartridge and the SmokeRelief was orange like an analog. The battery is about 0.5 mm thinner than a standard 510 battery, but has the same thread, so it can be charged with a normal 510 charger so it's not a total loss if you go with 510 compatible parts.

I've been vaping for about 6 weeks and have graduated from the SmokeRelief, through standard 510 batteries and cartridges, finally to Riva batteries and Boge cartomizers. This final stage is almost perfect for me, at least until I can get my eGo-T working without leaking and super-stiff draw.

Vaping is great! No analogs since Feb 11!

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I have the same cigarette and let me tell you that the separate cartridge and atomizer do suck! Badly! What you need is the self contained atomizer cartridge. These taste so much better. To make sure you have the correct cartridges, they are contained in a plastic sheath that fits over the cartridge and they are 7.19 for three of them. I promise you, you will be able to tell the difference. I have all these others that fits over the atomizer and wasted my money. The part that you screw into the battery is the atomizer and then you are fitting the cartridge over the atomizer. The ones you want are all one piece and screw into the battery, but does not come apart.

Or you can use your fingers and close the holes at the gold piece and hold them closed and take a drag. That works too, but its a pain.

Last edited:
First of all let me just come out and say my main point: I'm about 99% sure these are they same as the Smoov, Bloog and and the Volt. In another thread here Rawrscary says:

I own a smoov, and it performs the same as Bloog and Volt. I only mentioned Bloog and Volt in the headline, because those are the two that the manufacturer stated in the email. However, in my very first email with them they said they manufacture for 21st Century, Smoke Free, Cig2o, Bloog, and Smokeless Image.

Also I wanted to tell you a little bit about my experience. I work at a Circle K convenience store and we started selling these (don't worry I'm not in marketing, I'm just a gas attendant and wouldn't gain a thing if anyone bought one). I've been vaping for a long time now, and I've bought tons of different things from probably 20 or more vendors over the years and so I was kind of curious how they performed so I bought one of the $10 disposable models (2 piece) and was really pleased with the way it performed. I was able to use it for nearly a whole day of moderate vaping. Menthol flavored cart was very good, vapor production was impressive for a cig styled device, and throat hit was just right. Really the best I've seen around town if you are in a pinch and can't wait for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread