$22 Double atomizer Dura Clone/JOYE510/901KLR liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Another update on my Modenas. There must have been a breaking in period because now these things are churning out vapour like a London pea-soup fog :) There's a definite twitchiness about the battery sensors, which are very sensitive and sometimes stick in the on position for a couple of seconds, then flash angrily at me. Easy enough to deal with once you know what's happening but it surprised me at first.

Summary: what a bargain!

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I'm really wanting to know more about compatibility, as well.

I should be getting one in the mail this week, and I wanted to see if I might be able to pick up parts soon.

I already purchased Dura carts from Janty, but I know their other Dura parts don't work, and that they're not 510s, either.

Any help?

NewcastleB: Where in SC are you located? I'll be flying into Florence next week to get my marriage license. I'm getting hitched in Sumter in May.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Am I missing something..... the first post says send NO pm's and everyone says they have sent a pm???......oh .......just realised it's an old thread anyway.

It's the wonder of being able to edit your posts. We flooded the poor guy with PMs so he changed the message to tell us all to stop.

NewcastleB: Where in SC are you located? I'll be flying into Florence next week to get my marriage license. I'm getting hitched in Sumter in May.

I'm in the North West part of the state. It's about a 2.5-3 hour drive to Florence. Of course Florence isn't too far from Myrtle Beach. I have some very foggy memories of spring break and the "Bud Flood" down there.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks a million.

Is anyone reselling these things?

Keep checking the classified section. I sold mine last week for $35 for both kits including shipping. Looks like I sold them for too cheap, but I was dissappointed that they weren't 510s.

I'm sure more will pop up as time goes by, and hopefully they will not be trying to make a profit, because at $22 ea. it's definitely a good deal.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I sold each of mine for $30 shipped....that's about what I paid for them. I only bought them because I thought they were compatible with the Dura. When others said they weren't, I didn't even open mine. Just resold them. Yeh, you might find something in the classifieds at some point. Keep an eye out.

Lu

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
It's been a while, but I thought I'd mention that these Modenas are really growing on me. The atomisers took *ages* to start vaping properly, but now they're producing billows of smooth rich vapour and the Modena has become my default vape during the day and for times when my Dura-C is just too strong.

Money well spent, happy camper, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread