75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit with Ceramic cCELL Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I have been wrestling with my target stuff. I got my first tank used and it was leaking really really bad..but i chalked that up to coil. So i bought two more cause the taste is just that good..i got one tank and then also the full set in another color. My new tank is leaking as well but not from the af like the used one. Its leaking under the tank. When i take it off my mod there is a puddle of ejuice. I wipe it away and watch and it beads in all these little places. I then have the whole screen glitch over heating thing going on in my other color. Im waiting to hear back from the seller on a replacement but are there any fixes for any of these things? ive been checking o rings and even replaced one, ive been making sure to not over tighten the coils. I actually left the white tank that leaks off the mod last night and on a paper towl but standing up and this morning it was nice and wet with ejuice. Its a slow leak maybe 1/4th of a tsp but thats alot if its on your mod. I just cant seem to win with these.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I have been wrestling with my target stuff. I got my first tank used and it was leaking really really bad..but i chalked that up to coil. So i bought two more cause the taste is just that good..i got one tank and then also the full set in another color. My new tank is leaking as well but not from the af like the used one. Its leaking under the tank. When i take it off my mod there is a puddle of ejuice. I wipe it away and watch and it beads in all these little places. I then have the whole screen glitch over heating thing going on in my other color. Im waiting to hear back from the seller on a replacement but are there any fixes for any of these things? ive been checking o rings and even replaced one, ive been making sure to not over tighten the coils. I actually left the white tank that leaks off the mod last night and on a paper towl but standing up and this morning it was nice and wet with ejuice. Its a slow leak maybe 1/4th of a tsp but thats alot if its on your mod. I just cant seem to win with these.
Make sure everything is screwed together tightly. Screw the cCell down until it stops... get it tight. Do this with the base in-hand and not on a Mod. The plus pin needs to be able to move inside the 510 as the head is seated. Screw the top and glass on, then hold the top near the drip and the base to tighten it. If the glass spins, the top isn't screwed down enough. Then screw the assembled tank onto your mod. The plus pin will be forced to make good contact with the cCell now. That should be the end of it, and might fix your screen glitch, too. But your screen glitch sounds like you got a very early version. Especially if it is marked as a Sample. Demand a Full Production, New Release version, if you get a replacement. The screen glitch thing is supposed to be worked out now. And I hate to say it, but maybe you got Cloned verrsions.

Reactions: GemInEye

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Make sure everything is screwed together tightly. Screw the cCell down until it stops... get it tight. Do this with the base in-hand and not on a Mod. The plus pin needs to be able to move inside the 510 as the head is seated. Screw the top and glass on, then hold the top near the drip and the base to tighten it. If the glass spins, the top isn't screwed down enough. Then screw the assembled tank onto your mod. The plus pin will be forced to make good contact with the cCell now. That should be the end of it, and might fix your screen glitch, too. But your screen glitch sounds like you got a very early version. Especially if it is marked as a Sample. Demand a Full Production, New Release version, if you get a replacement. The screen glitch thing is supposed to be worked out now. And I hate to say it, but maybe you got Cloned verrsions.
It didn't say sample on it but i do wonder if it's an earlier version the font seems different on another one that i received today. They are the same color but the text on the screen is sharper and smaller. They are exchanging the broken one for me. I am having major issues with the tanks though. Its leaking out of the ring that is attached to the top of the base. It doesn't come apart there at all and it seems to not be as right as it should. Its the ring that sits just above the afc ring.

uploadfromtaptalk1458109063817.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1458109075229.jpg

My glass is not spinning but i will give your fix a shot i love these tanks.

Tapayappin

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Vaporesso%20Target%20cCell%20O-Ring%2001.jpg
Is this o-ring in place? They are normally red or blue. It needs to be seated in the groove right above the threads. The color indicates the wire type, but it is also a seal.

Check for grit anywhere and everywhere that could keep things from seating flush and tight. Try taking it off and cleaning it, and clean the cCell body. You can boil it when disassembled, or place it all in an ultrasonic cleaner.

Reactions: GemInEye

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Hey y'all, I was wondering if anyone has a good method to breaking in new ccell kanthal coils. The raw plastic-y taste I'm getting for mine lasts for about a full tank vaping at normal 26-27W and can't be too good for the lungs. But usually by then it's solid and the taste is gone.
Sounds about normal.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hey y'all, I was wondering if anyone has a good method to breaking in new ccell kanthal coils. The raw plastic-y taste I'm getting for mine lasts for about a full tank vaping at normal 26-27W and can't be too good for the lungs. But usually by then it's solid and the taste is gone.

You are supposed to start low with them and move up to break them in. I start around 15W and move up gradually to 28W. I stay at 15W for the first full tank. Also, drip a few drops of juice directly into the coil head before use. I never get the plastic taste in mine.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
So have any of you folks tried any of the OTHER ceramic vaping doodads out there now?

Nothing really WRONG with my cCells, but I'm curious about other companies methods and outcomes.
I was really interested in the Cera Vape Soter Tank. It's a big boy; takes three heads and has an 8ml
capacity. I'd link to it but I don't think we're allowed to link to sites that sell so many clones....

Reactions: cooladdict

Svet

Mar 17, 2016
Berlin
Hi everyone!

Newbie vaper here that just received his Target VTC mod and tank! (Bought them seperately because I wanted the Stainless Steel version)
Mod came with a manual and a charging cable and the tank came with a spare Ni200 coil and a spare glass tank (not sure what you all this part).
I also received the Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh 30A and a Chocolate-Strawberry VPG 11mg juice.

I very much appreciate all of your feedback here! I have read up until page 37 (still reading) and learned a lot from all of you!

Will let you know of my first impressions once I read the manual and fill the tank up! I'll probably need to charge the battery a bit as well.

Svet

Mar 17, 2016
Berlin
I keep getting quite the heavy throat hits.

Unfortunately this is probably a combination of me being a bit ill, the cCell (kanthal is on right now) needing some breaking in and the juice I picked to be 50% PG and 50% VG (also not very good so far).

I've got it at 21w and the airflow halfway open. If I inhale a bit too much, it brings me to coughing. :D
Kind of regretting filling the tank full with this juice. It's a bit dark so I'm guessing that if I leave it in the tank for too long, it will darken the ceramic quite a bit.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I keep getting quite the heavy throat hits.

Unfortunately this is probably a combination of me being a bit ill, the cCell (kanthal is on right now) needing some breaking in and the juice I picked to be 50% PG and 50% VG (also not very good so far).

I've got it at 21w and the airflow halfway open. If I inhale a bit too much, it brings me to coughing. :D
Kind of regretting filling the tank full with this juice. It's a bit dark so I'm guessing that if I leave it in the tank for too long, it will darken the ceramic quite a bit.
What Nic are you using?

Reactions: cooladdict

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Vaporesso%20Target%20cCell%20O-Ring%2001.jpg
Is this o-ring in place? They are normally red or blue. It needs to be seated in the groove right above the threads. The color indicates the wire type, but it is also a seal.

Check for grit anywhere and everywhere that could keep things from seating flush and tight. Try taking it off and cleaning it, and clean the cCell body. You can boil it when disassembled, or place it all in an ultrasonic cleaner.
Do you think that it being dirty could cause this? I havnt had a reduction in taste so i haven't cleaned them at all.

Tapayappin

Junglegeorge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Sweden
www.jgg.se
I got an order from Fastech with some things including Kanthal cCell coils. It said "Authentic" on the website and had a good price. Now I get a harsh taste on the new ones even after priming the h*ll out of them, starting at low wattage but even after several tanks only one of them tastes like the ones I got when I bought the tanks.
It's no "scratch and check" and I don't know if it was on the ones I got earlier.
They look the same except that the lower plug is red and on my earlier "good ones" it was white.
New from Fastech
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458772036.378144.jpg

Original
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458772052.206465.jpg

What do you think, are the new ones not "authentic" as they claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread