1. Leaks
2. Leaks
3. Leaks
4. Leaks
5. Leaks
6. Leaks
7. Leaks
8. Leaks

Yeah, probably my fault in most cases, just can't be bothered any more. Life is too short (even shorter at my age) to fuss about. If I do use an rta it must be a genny-style, like the Avocado or Limitless. I'm done with the others.

i get that with some rta's, but kayfun Lite Plus 2 is one that I can slide into a pants pocket with confidence that it won't leak. IF it does, it gets all new o-rings and then it's tight and leak free again. Keep it upright or tipped a little upward when you sit down just in case there's condensation in the air tube.

Last edited:

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
i get that with some RTA's, but Kayfun Lite Plus 2 is one that I can slide into a pants pocket with confidence that it won't leak. IF it does, it gets all new o-rings and then it's tight and leak free again. Keeping it upright or tipped a little upward when you sit down.

Um...
I can hold my OBS Engine Nano upside-down like the below:
OBS Engine Nano 3.5mm no leak.jpg

I can even shake it, it just won't leak...

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I pre-ordered and it shipped today from FT. I'll let you know. Saw a post that Eciggity has them in stock, gunmetal and black only for about 32.00. I've used them before, shipping times are adequate.
HaHA!
I just visit their online store, yes they now specify a estimated shipment date 11 Nov... There was no date yesterday. May be I can insert Zeus to the FT order I made yesterday.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
But yours is Photoshop'd.[emoji6]

Sent from the future

I use Photoshop to crop and resize the photo!

Don't you know that if a photo file is too big, the upload to ECig will take forever...

Trust me, I can keep my Nano at any angle for days, it will still be as dry as that photo, no leak nor seep of juice.:smokie:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I use Photoshop to crop and resize the photo!

Don't you know that if a photo file is too big, the upload to ECig will take forever...

Trust me, I can keep my Nano at any angle for days, it will still be as dry as that photo, no leak nor seep of juice.:smokie:
Oh I know that too well.
My Ammit 25 and Govad RTA are great astronaut RTA's like the OBS.[emoji106]

Sent from the future

Reactions: Letitia

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Oh I know that too well.
My Ammit 25 and Govad RTA are great astronaut RTA's like the OBS.[emoji106]

Sent from the future

Govad does seep a bit, I know this because I also use one.
For Ammit 25, man ... it looks like a leak-prone or at least seep-prone tank, I can't believe yours is as good as the Nano...

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I'm either really fortunate or they're clones! Lol
I've had RTA's that leaked in the past and now they don't, so, I figure that an inanimate object doesn't change it must be my wicking.

Sent from the future

8. If it is hard to position your coil or wick it correctly for a good vaping quality, don't buy.

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My OBS Engine 22mm was delivered yesterday. I passed on the Nano because it's 25mm and won't fit a Pico. It would fit on several other mods, but I use the Pico around the house a lot. If I like the Engine I'll order the Nano later.

I just discovered through email that it was dropped off late yesterday at the mail box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread