Status
Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Sorry Guys You have to understand that VB is only the distributor of this. The engineer has control of all that I'll give you an idea of price after the Beta unit get here Tuesday.

Harry, I hope you're not taking me to seriously......I'm just bustin your chops cause it's sooooo much fun! It was quiet here so I thought I'd start a ruckus.......

Darth Octane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Colorado
I am going to keep a list of people interest in Darwin the people that respond here in the tread will be on that list in the order they responded to get the first production run.

OK I have to come out of lurking cause you have my interest peaked here. Put me on the list as interested in one. You make great juice so hopefully you will make a great mod

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Darth Octane, VaporBomb wants to stress to all that we are not the ones manufacturing this. It was presented to us by the engineer. We have seen the proto and are expecting a first beta units this week. We know that this is taking a little longer than expected and are stressing that to the engineer. We should have video and/or photos by the weekend.
Jerry and I would also stress that should this product not meet VB standards we will be totally forthcoming with that information in a timely manner. We will not distribute nor endorse a product we are not 100% satisfied with.

Last edited:

jjrose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Mississippi
JJRose, maybe he'd be a bit looser with his credit card if you've been real bad this year (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge)
Hi...long time no see...

Love your avi jj-
I am looking forward to the thoughts on this new mod.

Thanks...I tend to change a lot lately...
I can't wait to see the reviews.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
This thread is bothering me a lot tonight. Right now Harry and Jerry are testing out what could possibly be the greatest mod for vaping, on the greatest juice for vaping and I'm jealous.

but I have gin and tonic and fresh limes so I guess it'll be ok. I'm off the weekend so I'mma try to get osmitty-smashed tomorrow night :)

God I hope this mod lives up to the VB crews expectations - I'm getting tired of my 5v box and want somefin diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread