Another screwdriver review/first thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
I know there quite a few reviews/thoughts on this but thought would give my initial thoughts on it anyway

Got My screwdriver today as promised by trog and all I can say is wow!
I have been using it all day and its just like having a fresh battery on all the time! People with a 901 will know what I mean the vapour and hit fade when used with the normal batteries then you get the dreaded flashing led it battery change time again!
A couple of times have forgot to press the button as never had a manual switch before and wondered why nothing happened ha ha! The other thing I notice am topping up bit more as the SD seems a lot more efficient at heating the atomiser, Am using my old atomiser as well but it like having a brand new one on!

Wrote this yesterday before forum crashed or whatever happened :( and am still vaping away today on same battery seems weird not getting flashing led and swapping battery! Going change battery soon though as have read somewhere it is best not to completely discharge them and there no way of knowing how low it is? (led indicator trog?) but have had good 7hrs out of it and still going like a train!

I know it very expensive initial outlay but hopefully will even itself out not having to keep getting 901 batteries all time! It certainly not for the casual e-smoker but for someone who has decided that they don`t want analogs ever again and is commited to the hobby/addiction is the ultimate out there at moment.

So on initial testing would give it a 9/10 only reason not a 10 is purely cost but hands up to trog it a very well put together item and on other peoples posts know he very good at sorting out problems if you have any with the bonus for me he UK based.

so bottom line more than happy with it and it the best buy of the very many have made so far. (wife sick of parcels arriving:mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread