Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Don't get me started about paypal trog - they are scum in my opinion... I sold something on ebay about a year ago, posted it special delivery (it was worth around £480!), and anyway to cut a long story short, the buyer was fraudulently using someone elses credit card and ebay account.

So about a month after the transaction, Paypal suddenly reversed the payment which in effect mean't I owed them £480!! This happened because the buyers address was 'unconfirmed' which means the seller has absolutely no leg to stand on if the credit card company suddenly turn around and say the card was in the hands of a con artist... so much for Paypal being the 'safer, easier' way to take payments!!

Just something you should probably look out for now your using them...

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Trog:

So then, do I need to leave positive feedback on ebay now, or wait 21 days until you ship???

we will ship on monday.. no problems.. but the quicker we get the bloody hold lifted the better.. he he he

we will continue to ship as normal to any buyers.. no worries..

i was just having a public whinge at paypal.. its not the buyers fault that paypal p-ss about in this manner

trog

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
could be wrong, but i swear they tell you not to send stuff to unverified address for that exact reason?

You're right Rat they probably do, and I guess I was pretty new to it all back then! All I was thinking was: receive payment=post item asap to avoid any negative feedback, whilst in the back of my mind the paypal catchphrases of 'the safer, easier way' leading me into a false sense of security!

Oh well, definitely learn't my lesson! ;)

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
our problem is we are not simply a reseller.. the system assumes u are... like all these automated robot systems when there isnt tick box that suits u the system dosnt work as it should..

the human being on the end of a phone when u manage to get thru is only half human.. just a person in a call center many thousands of miles away who reads stock answer from a script.. he he

sometimes i hate computers.. he he he

trog

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
okay but it seem one poor bugger had six or so payments lifted out of his account each time he did.. assuming the report to be valid we are talking over a thousand dollars.. a right royal ebay/paypal foul up..
trog

That would be me. I had a search around the web (both bank and paypal didn't seem to know) and it looks like it takes up to a month, but it should magically refund to my credit card. I don't think I will get charged the overdrawn fee, but we'll see. It's meant to be quicker for most other countries. (Australian banks are paranoid.)

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
they still have our account on hold and locked down bertrand.. they really are are a part human part robot run atrocity to deal with..

we use UK Royal Mails premium delivery service.. there is no better..

post today at 4 pm delivery is guaranteed the next morning before 1 pm..

the paypal robots keep asking us to provide online tracking information.. for obvious reason Royal Mail dosnt do this.. they say proof of postage is proof of delivery.. it is but the the paypal robots cant handle this.. he he

they only seem to cater for simple resellers.. they want proof of who sells us our screwdrivers.. the robot brain cant handle the fact we make the bloody things..

unbelievable.. words cant really describe them.. if they were human i would simply call them grossly incompetent fools who dont care about their customers in the slightest.. being as they are robots all i can do is call em robots.. he he he

i hope your problems are sorted out soon..

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
just follow up on the paypal thing.. i have just spent ten minutes talking to someone high up in the paypal chain..

let me describe this lady as "someone who can press buttons".. the automated tick box problems were pointed out and accepted.. apologies were handed out and hopefully the message will move to those who create the tick boxes..

therefore helping people in the future.. our account will be fully functional in around fifteen minutes.. so the lady who can press buttons tells.me..

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
all orders have been shipped.. paypal dont stop money coming into their coffers.. while they "investigate".. they do however stop it going out.. which means during the last week we havnt been able to buy anything..

the investigation is over now.. we are considered kosha.. he he

we top our 901 carts up marco.. four or five drops every so often.. keeps them going nicely.. the kit comes with full instructions on how to get the best results..

real "english" not "chinglish".. he he he

trog

Pangoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
NYC
Trog:

Received my screwdriver today, thank you very much! Left positive feedback on eBay.

Screwdriver is excellent! Much stronger and more consistent vapor than I'm used to with a regular 901, although the price of that is that I have to refill
the cartridge more often. But at least now I won't be swapping around
batteries every few hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread