Anyone have a spouse that DOES NOT approve of vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lbox88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
West Michigan
i think I may have to do a little digging and fire up the printer at work :evil: see how much she wants to complain after I hand her a half dozen studies on the matter. She only says something when I seem to be using it a lot, which I don't chain vape often and never around her, but just more than a puff here and there. She says she's afraid that I use it more since I don't have to go outside.

Sounds like she has not done any research...my wife is a nurse and was very happy when i switched to vaping,.....if shes giving you a hard time try this..when she comes home from work have all of her s@it packed, and tell her ur sick of the vaping fights...see if that helps..please record this test and post to ecf when completed

Good luck

Lbox88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
West Michigan
Sounds like she has not done any research...my wife is a nurse and was very happy when i switched to vaping,.....if shes giving you a hard time try this..when she comes home from work have all of her s@it packed, and tell her ur sick of the vaping fights...see if that helps..please record this test and post to ecf when completed

Good luck

Hidden%20Troll.jpg

d9mel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Spa City
My wife is a nurse also, and has been completely supportive of every attempt I have made to quit smoking. Since I started vaping almost a year ago she has been able to observe my blood pressure lower to normal levels, energy and stamina increase, and lower occurrence of illness.
11,777 cigarettes not smoked, that's a big number and she knows I couldn't have done it without this alternative
Good luck, and don't give up without a fight!

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Sorry to hear that she has made you liable for finding a satisfactory juice to suite her tastes. That's a hard and thankless job.:blush:

Rough because it's not my tastebuds and every flavor I am ecstatic about she can't stand lol I am thinking about ordering some I thought were just nasty and gross maybe she'd like those :rolleyes:
But it does give me an excuse to order tons of liquid :D
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
If it weren't for my husband, who is a non-smoker, I would never even have found e-cigs. He's also the one who encouraged me to try again after my first attempt failed. He loves my juices, loves the way they make the house and car smell. He loves that I DIY (calls me his little chemist lol), and is paying for me to get a second Provari (who doesn't need 2 - right?!)

What I think he loves most is that I am not depressed or ill all the time. He sees how much it has helped me and he wants me to be healthy and happy and knows that vaping is a big part of the reason I am.

It's also interesting reading this thread and seeing how it's often the non-smoking partners who are very supportive :)

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
If it weren't for my husband, who is a non-smoker, I would never even have found e-cigs. He's also the one who encouraged me to try again after my first attempt failed. He loves my juices, loves the way they make the house and car smell. He loves that I DIY (calls me his little chemist lol), and is paying for me to get a second Provari (who doesn't need 2 - right?!)

What I think he loves most is that I am not depressed or ill all the time. He sees how much it has helped me and he wants me to be healthy and happy and knows that vaping is a big part of the reason I am.

It's also interesting reading this thread and seeing how it's often the non-smoking partners who are very supportive :)

I noticed that too, seems those who have non smoking significant others are supported by them I think I'll trade mine for one of those peoples, who wants to trade I'll put a listing on the classifieds lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Awkwardly Awesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Minnesota
My wife is still isn't fully on board with it. She is happy that I am starting to DIY. After I told her the cost difference between buying juice and mixing my own, she was cool with it. She hates the smell of the vapor, but once I mix up some fruity stuff I am sure she will change her mind. Right now all I have used for juices has been tobacco flavors and Jager Bomb.

But overall she is ok with it. She is much happier with me now that I don't have to hide smoking from her and the rest of the family(Literally no one in her family knew I smoked until I started vaping, and we have been together over 5 years...)

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
Might as well go for my 2nd post after months of lurking just to thank everyone here for one of the more entertaining threads I've read. Thankfully my significant other, an ex-smoker/current vapor, is the one who convinced me to give it a try. Of course she started with some cheap 808's (as did I), but now can't keep her hands off my APV. But I have to say this thread is wealth of great comebacks and thought provoking one-liners for the co-workers and general public that look upon my vaping with disdain. Thanks to everyone for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread