Are Droplets of Tap Water Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
i always thoroughly rinse out my beakers, droppers, bottles, etc. right before i use them, with tap water, then do a final rinse with distilled water, to make sure there is absolutely no residual tap water left in them...but i'm wondering, is that really necessary? i mean, will tiny droplets of tap water cause the eliquid to spoil sooner or cause problems with cartomizers?

(btw, i realize that drying them overnight would cause one to avoid this entire predicament altogether, but that's out of the question here, as i'm way too disorganized to do anything ahead of time. :laugh:)

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
Personally, I'm not too concerned about washing things with tap water. I do wipe whatever I can thoroughly, and air dry after that. I do use filtered water for that purpose, though.

I do take care to make sure that no tap water is introduced into my juice by any means. I dislike the idea of vaping any amount of chlorine, and my tap water has plenty of that.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
My thoughts on this parallels my previous thoughts on rinsing out flav syringes. If ya can perceive a taste diff after rinsing with tap water, ya don't belong on the ECF without being The Master Taste Guru!

guru.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread