Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'm celebratin with ya! 3 years smoke free today!!!

Animated20Congrats_zps8a91108b.gif

On "YOUR"
ulangtahun.jpg
"VAPERVERSARY"

way_to_g-team.gif

So - Just for "Your" Pleasure

MLR-TortugaRumCakeSmallBanner001_zps4d73928b.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well Tootle Puffers, 'tis my birthday today and I'm looking forward to browsing round the interwebby vape shops and treating myself to some more goodies :D

By the way, why do I think there's another birthday in your family to be celebrated today?

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
As a heart attack...It wasn't funny at all as far as she was concerned. She had a tender heart bless her..and thought I was making fun of her..She grew out of it though. Learned my sense of humor is way beyond weird ... lol
Yours and mine both, I'm loading the truck now to take her off for a week for our 26th anniversary. Hilton Head Island here we cume! :)

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
What did you get? What did you get? Inquiring minds want to know :bday:

I got another iStick 30W to add to my collection :blush:, I got another e-smart 'cos I'm happy tootle puffing on that when out and about :D, I got another mini Protank 3 'cos I like them :p and I stocked up a bit on coils 'cos I haven't got into building (yet) but I've just remembered I forgot to get some more coils for my GS Air :cry:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yours and mine both, I'm loading the truck now to take her off for a week for our 26th anniversary. Hilton Head Island here we cume! :)

Wow, 26 years.......that's so amazing!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful and safe trip!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well Tootle Puffers, 'tis my birthday today and I'm looking forward to browsing round the interwebby vape shops and treating myself to some more goodies :D

Happy birthday fellow Gemini. :)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread