Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome! This thread is dedicated to the authentic svoemesto kayfun 5 rebuildable tank atomizer. Want to learn more? Want to share your experiences with the K5? Here's the place.

I want to be clear from the beginning. This thread is about the AUTHENTIC Svoemesto Kayfun 5. It is NOT about its clones, counterfeits, fakes, or knockoffs. It has been sufficiently proven on ECF that mixing the two on the same thread simply lends itself to unwelcome infighting. While going off topic is always a part of most threads and certainly will be on this thread, we must emphasize that we consider discussion of clones, counterfeits, and knockoffs as COUNTER-TOPIC and, therefore, will not be accepted on this thread. Thank you for complying with this rule.

The Svoemesto K5 is scheduled for EU release only on May 16, 2016. It should be released approximately a week later to the rest of the world. We'll update you as more information is available.

In the event you are unaware, this thread is being hosted by Heather's Heavenly Vapes....a maker of top quality custom e-liquids and an authorized Svoemesto dealer. While there is no problem mentioning other vendors on this thread, let's also not use it to openly and incessantly solicit for other vendors. It's only courtesy. I think you know what I mean. Thank you. If you're interested in HHV e-liquids (they're awesome) click here Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids or the HHV subforum click here Heather's Heavenly Vapes THE BIG THREAD is a good place to start.

Enjoy!!!

Watch this K5 review by qorax. It's extremely well done and covers every aspect of the K5.

O-ring Specs courtesy of qorax
Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

How To Measure O-Rings courtesy of qorax
Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

How to build the K5
SvoëMesto | Kayfun 5 – rebuilding

Last edited by a moderator:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Awesome :)
kayfun 5 Logo.jpg

kayfun 5.jpg

kayfun 5b.jpg

Welcome the NEW K'fun :)
- Both Steel (5ml) and Pyrex (4ml) tanks in the package
- External AFC
- 22mm
- Launching on May-16th (EU Only). Approx. May-23rd Worldwide
- Price: Roughly 100 Euros for us (non-EU customers) this side of the pond

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
K5 News!

The first batch is of approx. 12,000 units. Which are ready as of now. Packaged and being shipped. An equal amount is under production ~ which will be the next batch, going to vendors outside of the EU.
  • PRODUCT SKU...........MTM-5502
  • MANUFACTURER........SVOEMESTO
  • WARRANTY...............1 YEAR
  • AVAILABILITY............IN STOCK (Error)
€134.70
Incl. 25% VAT & FREE shipping

Scope of delivery:
1 Kayfun 5 with engraved steel tank
1 glass tank
1 spare kit
1 user manual

SvoeMesto Kayfun 5

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX

VapinBlues

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2016
FL
K5 News!

The first batch is of approx. 12,000 units. W:)hich are ready as of now. Packaged and being shipped. An equal amount is under production ~ which will be the next batch, going to vendors outside of the EU.
  • PRODUCT SKU...........MTM-5502
  • MANUFACTURER........SVOEMESTO
  • WARRANTY...............1 YEAR
  • AVAILABILITY............IN STOCK (Error)
€134.70
Incl. 25% VAT & FREE shipping

Scope of delivery:
1 Kayfun 5 with engraved steel tank
1 glass tank
1 spare kit
1 user manual

SvoeMesto Kayfun 5

So where do I order mine from? TODAY??? :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So where do I order mine from? TODAY??? :)
Those in the US who order from the EU when they are released stand a decent chance theirs will arrive later than if they exercise patience and order it domestically a week later. Just throwing that out there. :)

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I might get two of these suckers right off the bat. The only thing that might make me "not" order two is so that I could get a later run date item, after any potential first run kinks could be ironed out?

But maybe I'm just being silly... I should just order two from the start!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here's a tip for those of you planning to order your K5 from HHV and who have ants in their pants. Order it separately. If you order it with juice you might have to wait a day or two or three while your juice order sits in a queue waiting to be blended. It will cost you an extra $4 for shipping but for some of you it would seem like peanuts to get your K5 at the earliest possible chance. Maybe we can get Adam to confirm if he gets gear-only orders shipped right away. Maybe I'll ask him to drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread