Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBlues

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2016
FL
Thanks Bronze!

I've been using my Mini nonstop since the day I got it a month ago, every day, all day! Not a single issue with wicking, leaking, gurgling, nada! HHV NET haven't made it there yet, still learning about what flavor I like best and steeping of course. DF will be going in there very soon :D

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
th

YES, this discussion thread's major topic is about the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3. It is NOT about clones or counterfeits of the Kayfun Mini V3 and therefore comments about knockoffs will be considered COUNTER-TOPIC. It is fine for people to post about subjects unrelated or loosely related to the KM3 as the discussion warrants like we do in all the threads we participate in. After all, we like to have some fun too. But this thread's anchor topic is about the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 and discussing its clones or counterfeits is not the same thing and only serves to confuse the main topic of this thread. I hope this is clear. I'm sorry I have to be blunt but sadly there are some who have not honored this request in past SM KM3 threads and the results were not good.

That said, WELCOME! If you own, are researching, or considering an authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 this is the right place for you to learn and share your experience with the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3. Feel free to post your knowledge, experiences, and questions. And have a little fun along the way too. I also want to thank Adam from Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) who is allowing us to keep this thread on his company-sponsored subforum. HHV is a custom blend e-liquid company located in Georgia. I know some of those who have commented in past KM3 threads know who HHV is. While this specific thread is not about HHV....referencing HHV, your favorite juice vendor, or any vendor is fine just as long as we maintain a level of respect and appreciation for Adam allowing us the space for this thread. I think you know what I mean. If you are interested in joining us in the HHV subforum, use this link: Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Scroll down to THE BIG THREAD. This is where most of the HHV activity is. We'd love to have you join us in the discussion. Just hop in and say hello.

Let me end this opening post by including a Kayfun Mini V3 video review by Qorax. This seems to be an appropriate place to post it. There are many other video reviews of the Kayfun Mini V3 on You Tube as well if you're interested.

Bronze, thanks for including me!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Bronze and HHV!

Regarding my KM3s seepage issue, Mike G's recommendation to change the wick/coil solved that problem I am happy to report [emoji4]

Still suffering with "unable to taste-itis" so the Fresh Grindz is still steeping.

Quick pic of the SS tank on the GMZ 2.5 as I promised...
3e16e66b9454496ef5bce58ddad89d8d.jpg

Again, so glad to be here!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze, thanks for including me!
Nice to have you back JUMA. Everyone is welcome (except agitators). I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is not my thread. It is OUR thread and Adam (HHV) is kind enough to allow us to locate here.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Were you able to tell the difference between the coils?
My recommendation, based on my own experience, was that the wick was gunked up/a bit long in the tooth. I have been swapping mine out more frequently and it seems to have alleviated that issue. Glad to hear it helped someone else.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My recommendation, based on my own experience, was that the wick was gunked up/a bit long in the tooth. I have been swapping mine out more frequently and it seems to have alleviated that issue. Glad to hear it helped someone else.
Was the seepage coming through the airway?

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Were you able to tell the difference between the coils?
Uhhh...taste wise? No.

Same build, same wicking...but
everything pretty much tastes the same at the moment, bland with a hint of sweet.

BUT as Mike noted, it was a terribly gunked coil and wick. Embarrassingly so...

No pics, 'tis my personal shame [emoji15] [emoji1]

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Was the seepage coming through the airway?
Not that I could tell on mine, just the base around the square plate.

I had/have not noted a difference in draw, so I think the AFC is ok?

But maybe not.
Yeah, I dunno.

Will keep watching it and see what happens.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not that I could tell on mine, just the base around the square plate.

I had/have not noted a difference in draw, so I think the AFC is ok?

But maybe not.
Yeah, I dunno.

Will keep watching it and see what happens.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Hmmm. Are you sure that wasn't condensation (as opposed to e-liquid)?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Maybe you also have "unable to taste itis " cause to have a wick, that gunked, to block things up, to cause a leak, and you didn't notice? That's definitely "unable to taste itis". Lol[emoji16]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Maybe you also have "unable to taste itis " cause to have a wick, that gunked, to block things up, to cause a leak, and you didn't notice? That's definitely "unable to taste itis". Lol[emoji16]

Oddly enough to I was still getting flavor. It fell off a little but nothing crazy...or crazier than the operator.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hmmm. Are you sure that wasn't condensation (as opposed to e-liquid)?
It was amber and sweet. (yup, I tasted it [emoji33])

If it happens again, I'll take pics and see what y'all think.

I *do* appreciate the help, advice and brainstorming—again, so glad to have this thread revived, thank you!

If I remember correctly, you teflon taped your AFC screw, is that right Bronze?

I may end up going there...or the plastic ones that have been mentioned.

We'll see!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It was amber and sweet. (yup, I tasted it [emoji33])

If it happens again, I'll take pics and see what y'all think.

I *do* appreciate the help, advice and brainstorming—again, so glad to have this thread revived, thank you!

If I remember correctly, you teflon taped your AFC screw, is that right Bronze?

I may end up going there...or the plastic ones that have been mentioned.

We'll see!

Sent from my Galaxy S6
I'd go with the plastic ones. The teflon tape works just fine but the plastic ones are better suited for the safest vaping possible (yes Turf, I agree with you there).

One other thing about seepage. Some people have their coils sitting too close to the air hole. As it gunks up, it effectively gets even closer. All it takes is for a little juice to connect between the airhole and your coil and it will leak into your airway. Where it ends up is hard to say. Through the side air hole? Out the bottom? I suspect it depends. But your coil should be 1 - 2 millimeters above the air hole. I have mine at about 1.5. If the bottom of your coil is at or above the top of the post screws you should be in good shape.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Oddly enough to I was still getting flavor. It fell off a little but nothing crazy...or crazier than the operator.
That's amazing, just goes to show what a great tank this really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread