The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

As long as you didn't apply for dictator.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Lololol!

Very possible.

But I admittedly have a history of going beyond a coil's due date, too.

@Bronze, bottom of coil sits at top or a hair above the post screws.

It's undoubtedly a Pokey thing. Y'all will understand better the more you get to know me :)

Noted regarding the plastic, thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

• Like Like x 4
  3. Mike Geaney

Mike Geaney Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2014
    Boston
    I think you all talked me into getting a second one of these bad boys.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    The number of KM3's is usually a function of how many different flavors you like. :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Do any of yous notice the after burn sound ? I have brought it up before and at least for me, let's me know if my wick is of the proper thickness in the coil. I find about one second is perfect, maybe slightly more, but anything more then that and it's close to a dry hit and is too loose. Also the other way, if you hear none, too tight. The room needs to be quiet and you need to bring your tank up to one of your ears just after you disengage the fire button. It's a slight sizzle sound and is just the vaporization sound.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yup, definitely so..... I'm a 5 to 6 flavor guy throughout the day guy, so I always have that many working mods around. I just have one km3 so far but I may get more cause I have a feeling about these new hhv juices

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Define "after burn" sound? You mean the snap, crackle, and pop?

• Like Like x 1
  8. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    No it not happening as you vape, it happens only after the button is released. It's a hsssssing sound. I believe it's the sound if the juice cooling . Like I said immediately after you vape , release button and bring the tank to your ear immediately and listen. I do think it's the snap crackle pop actually, just the very end of it after button release.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I either don't have that after burn sound or I'm deef. :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    So as soon as you let go the button, it totally quiet? Well i just thought that maybe because your wattage is alot lower then mine, that it wouldn't happen, but I just lowered to 12 watts and it's the same, I still hear it...... well I do on occasion under and over wick my coils and every time this correlation seems consistent to me. If I under wick the sizzle is longer and visa versa, so either my theory is flawed, other Un accountable factors are involved, you are deaf, or your over wicked. Being that you have been doing this for a long time, it must be one of the others

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    LOL!. I will pay more attention going forward. Maybe I never noticed something that is there. I vape at only 10W.

• Like Like x 1
  12. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I'm just curious , because I honestly use this tool , after every single build, in every different tank I use, to get another sense involved besides taste and in all the years on this forum , I have never seen anyone else mention it. It does help me in that if I'm vaping on what tastes like a perfect wick job, I also know the lenght of that sound. I know it sounds weird, especially if one were to see me almost stick a drip tip in my freaken ear but it works. I just tried at 10 watts and its still there, the lenght of after burn is exactly the same lenght as me vaping at 23 watts, the only difference is the sound is not as loud

• Like Like x 3
  13. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    The finer points of vaping. :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    Not that I needed it -- but I tried that just now :D Nope, no after burning noises. Absolute calmness there :)

In any case, if it continues to hiss -- it's a function of the wire/coil. Not the atty. Lower gauges take some ramp-up (and obviously die-down) time.

I use 28AWG.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Are you burning 26 gauge Diver?

• Like Like x 2
  16. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Oh yes it's definitely the coil not the tank.......it happens in every tank I own.....could be the gauge difference because I don't use 28g. So maybe the thinner wire , because of less surface area, cools instantly where as a thicker wire takes that little bit of time..... now your going to make me coil up a 28g to see if I'm crazy

• Like Like x 3
  17. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yes 26g and if not it's twisted thinner wires, non the less I don't use that thin of a wire and now thinking that's why

• Like Like x 2
  18. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I thought that was funny how in Q's last post he said " not that I needed it".

• Like Like x 4
  19. TheotherSteveS

TheotherSteveS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2015
    London, England
    Greeting earthlings. A bit late to the party but better late than never!!

On the wick longevity thing, I am sucking through the last of 16 mls of chalkdust dream cream and I think I will call it a day there and change her her out as its just showing its age..absolutely amazing! I'll change over to the ST tank and lob in a plastic af screw while i'm at it. Stay tuned!

• Like Like x 6
  20. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    Haha, that's b'coz I've been using the KM3 for a longtime now - and never 'heard' anything. But b'coz of your post I did take it up to my ears :D

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.