Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Just ordered a bottle of HHV Sweet Chaos 50/50. Any thoughts?

@AstroTurf Can you see the tank plastic?

IMG_20190503_130606.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Sharp Pingy!

No, I never tried Sweet Chaos. Let me know how you like it.

If I'm correct it's already been steeped for 30 days. While I was on HHV I went to the specials and bought one of my sons a mod they had on sale. I checked around and it's a very good price.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I finally ordered my 4th prime tonight with the extension, and some spare glass tubes for it. I think the last one I ordered was last October. I cant have just 3 of them that is bad luck. :blush: I am still interested in the new Lite but I need this one first. I also would prefer that I get one, when the demand for them has slowed down a bit. :|

KAS

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I finally ordered my 4th prime tonight with the extension, and some spare glass tubes for it. I think the last one I ordered was last October. I cant have just 3 of them that is bad luck. :blush: I am still interested in the new Lite but I need this one first. I also would prefer that I get one, when the demand for them has slowed down a bit. :|

KAS
You are two Prime's ahead of me. I doubt I'll catch up with you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You are two Prime's ahead of me. I doubt I'll catch up with you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

I most likely will stop there, I do want the new lite. I am just not sure if I would like the 22 or the 24 mm. With the 22's I could use them on my old Provari's, the 24's not so much. The 24's would work on my Dani Box Mini's, but that is the only thing I have that they would look right on. :unsure:

KAS

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
If I'm correct it's already been steeped for 30 days. While I was on HHV I went to the specials and bought one of my sons a mod they had on sale. I checked around and it's a very good price.

I’ve had Sweet Chaos and it’s delicious. You’re correct, it’s pre-aged and ready to vape. I don’t vape a lot of bakery flavors, but that one is yummy. I’m more of a freak for Double Trouble. Other bakery flavors I like a lot are Gooey Butter Cake, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Blueberry Muffin — if that gives you an idea of my flavor preferences.

I think you’ll like it.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
...the 24's not so much. The 24's would work on my Dani Box Mini's, but that is the only thing I have that they would look right on. :unsure:

KAS

Way ahead of you...

Working on something in that exact vein of thought!

Keep your eyes peeled!

By the way, did you ever end up having any Provape Radius units?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Way ahead of you...

Working on something in that exact vein of thought!

Keep your eyes peeled!

By the way, did you ever end up having any Provape Radius units?

Yeah I have 4 of them, they are my favorite. I bought the Dicodes Dani Mini's so I could preserve them a bit longer. The Radius's are now a home use only devise, the 24 would over hang the adapter ring on the radius, it would work but look weird. :|

KAS

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
I'm considering a 3rd prime. I'm really liking the look and feel of the Special Editions. I've been told a 3 week wait but I remember way back when a month wait was normal for ordering through a catalog. The good old days.

View attachment 813447

Now that does look very swish. I think I prefer it to the black and gold one. But the thing is Ping, three KF Primes would be very unlucky as Dr McCoy has rightly mentioned. :D

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Now that does look very swish. I think I prefer it to the black and gold one. But the thing is Ping, three KF Primes would be very unlucky as Dr McCoy has rightly mentioned. :D
Why is 3 unlucky? If one goes missing or no longer working I would have 2 which is a even number. Now I'm not ruling out a 4th Prime.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Why is 3 unlucky? If one goes missing or no longer working I would have 2 which is a even number. Now I'm not ruling out a 4th Prime.

Because Dr McCoy said so! For someone who works in space he offers a very practical and grounded perspective and therefore you should follow his sage advice. Besides if a Prime somehow went walkabout or got sucked through a time/space vortex you'd always know that you originally bought three and therefore caused the bad luck of breaking or losing one. It's called causality so trust me on this Ping buddy. Personally I have just the one... one is safe and unique. :D

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'm considering a 3rd prime. I'm really liking the look and feel of the Special Editions. I've been told a 3 week wait but I remember way back when a month wait was normal for ordering through a catalog. The good old days.

View attachment 813447

I liked all the special editions, but decided against them, because I would have to have matching extension kits for each one, which I never saw available. I also have limited funds, so it was never meant to be. One of the gold ones would look great on one of my Provari gold zenkote's. :|

KAS

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Because Dr McCoy said so! For someone who works in space he offers a very practical and grounded perspective and therefore you should follow his sage advice. Besides if a Prime somehow went walkabout or got sucked through a time/space vortex you'd always know that you originally bought three and therefore caused the bad luck of breaking or losing one. It's called causality so trust me on this Ping buddy. Personally I have just the one... one is safe and unique. :D
Sometimes it's best to get a second opinion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread