The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Prime

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Sep 13, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ecksbocks

ecksbocks Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    Thanks a lot, great answer.

i like the idea of simplicity and also the fact that can be smaller. I’d say it would be a great complement of my Prime. I have seen pictures of the KFL 2019 24 mm on the Dani Box Mini, it is a beautiful and a bit brutal looking combo that will be hard for me to resist. 3.5 ml wouldn’t hurt either.

Another thing that i love with the Prime is that there isn’t any liquid below the drip tip once i take it out. And filling it up is a pure joy with the smooth threading.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Top fill is nice. Wont say it is a game changer vs bottom fill seen on the 19 but I admit I prefer it a little more than bottom fill. But again, it takes up more space. So 6 of one, half dozen of the other. And while the decks on the three are similar, near identical I seem to get a slightly smoother vape on my Prime. Have never been able to figure out why but if I had to guess it is due to the airflow because I get a similar vape from my V5 with the same airflow design.

• Like Like x 3
  3. witalit

witalit Full Member

Jan 7, 2020
    Just bought a Kayfun Prime after years of putting off buying a Kayfun. I thought it would be end game to fix an issue I've been seeing for a while now. I mix DIY juice at 75VG 25PG. The VG has crept up ever so much after the last year and now the issue I get whatever build I do is wick is too saturated. Normally building 7-8 wrap 28awg ni80 around 1ohm.

Is my VG too high for low wattage 12-14w in a MTL RTA? I'm starting to think this is the problem now. VG needs more wattage to vaporise so it's starting to make sense. It's really hard to describe the issue but it's as if the deck is flooding ever so slightly and if I hold button and listen to the coil it sounds more like it's bubbling then sizzling. If I open build deck wick looks soaked. I've honestly tried so much to work out what's going on recently but I'm starting to think the only thing which has slightly changed is my juice.. god help me :).. I'll post back results once I get some 50/50 juice in the mail.

• Like Like x 2
  4. witalit

witalit Full Member

Jan 7, 2020

No issues with leaking on the Steamtuners top fill for KF Lite? I read somewhere someone had issues but I find it hard to believe Steamtuners produce some great bits of kit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. access0denied

access0denied Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2015
    I use 70/30 juice with no issues. But....check your wicking. Along with the juice flow control. Shouldn't need more than 2 turns, assuming that your wicking is good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    The only issue I’ve had with the ST kit for the Lite is...I don’t have enough of them!

No but really...it’s been a VERY “business as usual” experience with the ST kit for the Lite.

If someone had leaking, I’m willing to be there were other issues/factors at play.

• Like Like x 1
  7. witalit

witalit Full Member

Jan 7, 2020
    OK so I managed to find a build working for me in the Kayfun Prime and its pretty sufficient. Need to perfect it.

Problem I have now is the topfill cap is a joke I struggle to unscrew it. I can hardly grip it and have tried juicing up everything to make it easier but its a pain in the a**! Anyone else have this problem or will it go away after some use?

• Like Like x 2
  8. HBcorpse

Jul 23, 2013
    Keep at it! You’ll get it!

When juice doesn’t provide enough lubrication, I use Burt’s Bees lip balm...just the plain variety.

It’s all natural, and all food safe ingredients...so if it happens to touch the juice I’m consuming, it’s not a worry.

Also, probably a “duh” answer, but don’t crank that cap on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I just keep a fat rubber band handy, to get a better grip. :|

KAS

• Like Like x 4
  10. xstitch

xstitch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    Maine
    When I've had issues with too much juice, this is what I do......close off juice flow, grab a paper towel hold it at the bottom where the vent (?) is and blow through the drip cap. Open juice flow back up and see if that helped.

• Like Like x 2
  11. xstitch

xstitch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    Maine
    I have a rubber glove handy! Although now that I've replaced my wave tanks, I haven't had a problem with the top cap.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Gusriady

Gusriady New Member

Mar 27, 2020
    need some help here..
    my problem with my tank is the air flow didn't work perfectly. i think the air can in from another air flow, its not perfectly close all the air hole..
    the air can in and out from between air flow control (A4) and Evaporation chamber (C16)
    i've tried to change rubber O ring but nothing happen
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Still loving my primes :D Tried the new Kayfun Lite , but got to warm being shorter, so prime is still #1 for me :)

IMG_20200330_140858.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. AstroTurf

AstroTurf Happy to be... Not Smoking!!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    dog does approve!!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    The KFL19 extended mode cools down the vape. But you’re not settling for second best with the Prime either. It’s a killer vape.

• Like Like x 3
  16. LAwaters

LAwaters Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    Hi all! Just wanted to drop a link here for you about our survey for the FDA PMTA process. If you have 15 minutes to take the survey, there's a 20% thank you discount code for you after you click Submit.

You can read more here:

HHV Take Our Survey. Enjoy a 20% Thank You!

• Like Like x 4
  17. HBcorpse

Jul 23, 2013
    Finally found a mod that I like my Prime to camp out on...

Finally like my Prime!

DNA60...and very well crafted.

Available via VapinArt, at link below.

SBS60 by 67Mod\Stimy Vapor
    65BCF01A-74E3-4949-B448-6764DACA8A83.jpeg 034C3A01-5675-4175-AD52-A58A557747F0.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    • Like Like x 2
  19. HBcorpse

Jul 23, 2013
    It really is a very nice mod.

Only bummer is, it won’t fit anything larger than 22.5mm diameter tanks.

I had to dig out my Prime, along with my 22mm KFL19’s...

I had switched over to 24mm KFL19’s, because they fit perfectly on my Radius, plus, they have more capacity.

Oh well...there are worse things to suffer through!

• Like Like x 1
  20. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    So i was browsing Ebay here in the UK and searched "kayfun" (a daily habit of mine) and came across this: Kayfun Prime NITE DLC Special Edition MTL RTA by SvoeMesto | eBay

I asked the seller why his Prime didn't have the gold plated deck and he said that Svoemesto had stopped plating the deck because customers had complained that it would just erode or peel off. To me this sounded like a perfectly reasonable explanation. But i did go to Creme de Vape and sure enough: Svoemesto Kayfun Prime SE NITE DLC

Voila, a Kayfun Prime SE Nite DLC with a stainless steel build deck.

I don't know how long Svoemesto have been doing this or if any of you folks already know about it. Maybe you've already discussed it a few pages back, i don't know !.

I knew the gold plate would come off the deck. When i got mine delivered last year as soon as i looked at it i figured it wouldn't last. And to this day i still haven't used it, nor even built on it. It's still boxed and wrapped in the blue paper it came in from Creme de Vape. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2