AVAILABLE NOW - SMOKtech TT Terminator Tank Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and/or Tank Fed Atomizer System; Available For a Very SPECIAL Price! VIDEO W

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
So it will work fine in a valley view sidewinder tank? I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this question.

Well, it works just fine in a Lancaster tank:

bilde

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
What a fabulous idea. I stay away from DCT's cause I cant fill them but this I HAVE to try!!
I broke mine out last night. Dripping only. I didn't use the adaptor. Seems OK without it and yes the empty tank is on it too. Since I like a cool vape I made it quite airy. I'm going thru juice like crazy tho. It isn't wobbling. Any reason to add the adaptor? I do really like it but I also like plain old 510 attys.

PS Where should the adaptor go? Not on the battery I presume?? Dannos video didn't dumb it down enough for me.

MadQuack

Jul 3, 2013
GA
I've come to the conclusion that these are simply impossible to rebuild; I've broken one center post terminal while trying to put enough pressure on the ceramic cup to snap it back in place, and shattered a ceramic cup on another using the same force.

I've bought four of these damn things to play around with, and have come to the conclusion that they are best left used as disposable RDAs. At $2.99 a pop from another vendor, that isn't bad, but it's still very irritating that these just don't like being rebuilt. If anyone has advice, it would be more than welcome.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I've come to the conclusion that these are simply impossible to rebuild; I've broken one center post terminal while trying to put enough pressure on the ceramic cup to snap it back in place, and shattered a ceramic cup on another using the same force.

I've bought four of these damn things to play around with, and have come to the conclusion that they are best left used as disposable RDAs. At $2.99 a pop from another vendor, that isn't bad, but it's still very irritating that these just don't like being rebuilt. If anyone has advice, it would be more than welcome.

Many people are rebuilding these but at the same time some are having difficulties, ill add some videos you can watch that might help you out.

Dont give up, once you see how its done and follow along and do it properly, you will get it every time, ill even add some videos on the wobble for those with that issue, I do see that these can be finnicky and thats what the census is, hopefully smoktech refines them to make them a much more pleasurable experience.

this should help you out

Terminator TT - YouTube

Terminator von SMOK "wickeln" - YouTube

Smok Terminator Tank v1 (Killer 705 Clone) - revision - YouTube

Last edited:

MadQuack

Jul 3, 2013
GA
That would be awesome! Keep in mind I have no trouble whatsoever setting up the coils and wicks; it's just hard to snap the cups back into place.

Edit: Alright, so wobbly is OK? Every time I tried putting a cup back on the positive post, it was wobbly, and I found that unacceptable; it was not like that out of the box, why should the rebuild be different? Granted, it will work that way, but it just seems like a major design flaw.

Last edited:

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I'm done with this TT, I just want to Vape not to become a fulltime rebuilder, I build all my RDA`s in 5 minutes and this TT just gave pain after pain, out of the box was an awesome Vape when try to rebuild several times I did never got a satisfactory Vape.

Too bad, I really want to liked, no wonder is so cheap and not advertise as a rebuildable.

Maybe I will give a chance in the future but I would buy an AGR tank and a Atty and just replaced the complete atomizer when needed , JUST MAYBE

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread