Best single coil RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
24mm Deathtrap with a monstrous big coil in it and using it on a stacked mech. For both flavor and double the flavor.

XXX Deathtrap.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Meh. The Narda and Narca suck compared to the Entheon.
Entheon is a decent enough rda, but the Narda and Narca don't suck compared to anything. The only way either of those attys suck is if you don't know how to build them.

Kinda like how Khabib sucked compared to Conor McGregor.... I guess most of us saw how that turned out....:lol:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Just no. The airflow design on the Narda and Narca sucks big time.
On top of that their builddecks are horrendous by todays' standards.
I've built them in every single way and the Entheon beats them both easily with much less effort.
Seems like you just don't know how to build the Entheon;)
Lol...ok. Sorry you struggled with it.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I've built much worse atties like the Corona V1 or Cubis rba for example, but the performance of the NarDa/NarCa is still just average at best. At worst it's overhyped crap.
Not everyone can build a Narda...it's ok. There's a couple reasons people pay north of $1000 dollars for them. One is because Nareg didn't make enough of them and naturally the price spiked. The other reason is because it's an incredible atty....which explains why Nareg ran out of them in the first place.

As far as the airflow and deck design being garbage... I guess that's why so many companies borrowed the idea. There's quite a few Narda inspired attys out there...O Atty, Flave, Wasp, Haku.....we could go on, but why bother?

Regardless....you don't have to like Nardas or Narcas. I'm pretty sure your opinion won't affect the market price, the demand.... or anyone else's opinion of them. I'm glad the Entheon and other mid grade attys do it for you. That'll save you some money! The Citadel looks pretty sweet. Psyclone makes some nice stuff.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
  1. narDA
  2. Aeronaut v2/2.5
  3. then Hadaly
You can dual the Aeronaut v2/2.5 but I really enjoy it in single as well. Airflow isn't 'one-sided' since it comes from the bottom. I never use single airflow option on dual coil RDAs, feels weird to me. I don't eat food only on left side of my mouth, lol. I like even and balanced airflows. If you wanna use single, I think the best way is to just use a single coil RDA.

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Not everyone can build a Narda...it's ok. There's a couple reasons people pay north of $1000 dollars for them. One is because Nareg didn't make enough of them and naturally the price spiked. The other reason is because it's an incredible atty....which explains why Nareg ran out of them in the first place.

As far as the airflow and deck design being garbage... I guess that's why so many companies borrowed the idea. There's quite a few Narda inspired attys out there...O Atty, Flave, Wasp, Haku.....we could go on, but why bother?

Regardless....you don't have to like Nardas or Narcas. I'm pretty sure your opinion won't affect the market price, the demand.... or anyone else's opinion of them. I'm glad the Entheon and other mid grade attys do it for you. That'll save you some money! The Citadel looks pretty sweet. Psyclone makes some nice stuff.
Sure. There are a lot of "NarDa inspired atties' out there. Point is, they improved the design.;)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
That's just your point of view;)
Sure is.

I'd love to continue this lovely back and forth, but I need to head to the temp control thread and inform everyone that temp control sucks compared to power mode. I never spent the time to try and make it work for me, so I don't really know how to do it....but I know it sucks. There's a lot of people in this forum who love temp control.....gotta go get em on the right path.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
It's not about the right path. I personally don't care too much what anyone else likes or thinks what seems to be the best atty around.
But if you'd give your argumentation a second thought, it's you that plays the crusader here. ;)
Nevertheless for me and my vaping style the NarDa is an outdated, overpriced and hugely overrated piece of junk. And that has nothing to do with "the right way to build".
It may have been on the top, but there are a lot of atties around that perform way better nowadays.:nun:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It's not about the right path. I personally don't care too much what anyone else likes or thinks what seems to be the best atty around.
But if you'd give your argumentation a second thought, it's you that plays the crusader here. ;)
Nevertheless for me and my vaping style the NarDa is an outdated, overpriced and hugely overrated piece of junk. And that has nothing to do with "the right way to build".
It may have been on the top, but there are a lot of atties around that perform way better nowadays.:nun:
There you go ... You made sense, for a change. Those magic words "for me and my vaping style" make all the difference in the world. Blanket statements like "the Narda and the Narca suck compared to the entheon" just make you look ignorant. Adding "for me and my vaping style" make you seem credible....like you're actually trying to be helpful.
As far as being a crusader for NarMods....I think not .Nareg is a whack job who intentionally limits numbers and makes people join secret handshake groups to get an atty. All this does is fuel the flipper market. In cases like this, I think it's great that sxk makes a superior Narda for $10. He asked for it.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Wow this is still going, I ran outta popcorn a long time ago. Anyway in the hopes of ending the Narda/Narca vs. Entheon feud I suggest we (the forum members enjoying this debate) to cast your vote for the winner of this debate. Not the better atty but the better argument. I’ll start with mine.

Asbestos4004

Why you ask did I vote for him? Well I used to work with asbestos. The carcinogenic material not the member.

• Winner
Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wow this is still going, I ran outta popcorn a long time ago. Anyway in the hopes of ending the Narda/Narca vs. Entheon feud I suggest we (the forum members enjoying this debate) to cast your vote for the winner of this debate. Not the better atty but the better argument. I’ll start with mine.

Asbestos4004

Why you ask did I vote for him? Well I used to work with asbestos. The carcinogenic material not the member.

What a Great Idea!

I Vote for Asbestos4004 also.

Because I had a Dog who Ears Pointed Up like that when I would say "Do You Want some Food?" in my best Scooby Doo voice.

God I Loved that Dog. Except the time it Chewed thru my School Book Bag trying to get to a Baloney Sandwich. Or that Time he left a Steaming Landmine in the Hall and I stepped on it in the Middle of the Night. Or the time He Jumped Over the Gate to get to the Neighbors Cat in the Rain. And the subsequent car herding and the Mud in the Backseat that I got to Clean Up after Corralling him. Or the Time he refused to Bite the Kid at the End of the Block after he shot me with a Wrist Rocket.

But a Good Dog None the Less. That... And the NarDa Rocks!

• Love
Reactions: madstabber

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think @mimöschen won.....he kept his replies shorter, stuck to his guns and finally said "for me and my vaping style".... at that point, I had nothing.:party:

Hang in there Asbestos. The early Polling Numbers look very good.

And Always remember the Immortal words of Eddie DeBartolo Jr.

"Show Me a Good Loser and I'll Show You a Loser."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread