Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
14500 high drain batteries are up now at Clouds of Vapor. $7.99 a piece.
hmmm, Not heard of this BDL brand.
If anyone cares to wait a little bit longer, AW is bringing out LiMN 14500s within the next few weeks.
I'll have some in the UK, perhaps Rob will have them in the US?

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
hmmm, Not heard of this BDL brand.
If anyone cares to wait a little bit longer, AW is bringing out LiMN 14500s within the next few weeks.
I'll have some in the UK, perhaps Rob will have them in the US?

Dang, I'll get 'em from you guys next time. Didn't know AW was releasing a model.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Just got my 3.6 volt unprotected CR2's in today. Rated at 500 mah. Thanks Lisa!

These batteries turn the Grant into a vaping monster with an i7 atty! So small yet so powerful. I love the 14500 battery way more than the 10440's in the Slim. Since I got my Grant, my GGS at 3.7 volts and now my GGSS at 7.2 volts are hardly seeing any usage at all.

Got some 3.0 volt protected CR2's on the way for 6 volts in the Grant.

When the Grant gets re-released and updated, everybody should give it a try. It's so small and so versatile. I love it!! I really began to dislike the 10440 batteries but the 14500 and unprotected CR2's are excellent.

Oh yeah, we're gonna need an AFS for the Grant as well..........

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Will the magnetic button update work in the GG Grant? Should be the same size as the GGT right?

If so, it could be a tight squeeze.

Yes, it will work friend. Maybe its not a tight squeese because Grant's button is shorter, so it cant fit 3 magnets but only two. I always liked the soft squeeze because we dont need effort to push the button. To my opinion button has to be soft because its pressed very often. Some other cigs need to foot the button to be pressed, its crazy:)

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
boomboom, I've been finding that both of my slims and my super slim sit all alone a lot lately too. I just love the longevity of the bigger batteries. They are still great GG devices but they are no GGTS, GGT, or Grant... I will have my GGT soon and can't wait.....:toast::toast::toast:
Just got my 3.6 volt unprotected CR2's in today. Rated at 500 mah. Thanks Lisa!

These batteries turn the Grant into a vaping monster with an i7 atty! So small yet so powerful. I love the 14500 battery way more than the 10440's in the Slim. Since I got my Grant, my GGS at 3.7 volts and now my GGSS at 7.2 volts are hardly seeing any usage at all.

Got some 3.0 volt protected CR2's on the way for 6 volts in the Grant.

When the Grant gets re-released and updated, everybody should give it a try. It's so small and so versatile. I love it!! I really began to dislike the 10440 batteries but the 14500 and unprotected CR2's are excellent.

Oh yeah, we're gonna need an AFS for the Grant as well..........

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Hello my friend. you are missed here. :toast:

Thank you my lady, I miss you too.
I really miss everyone and the good times lol.

So your still alive... :) Hows life treating you?

Hi grimmer, I'm just a PM away baby.
Alive and kicking, life is always good.

Wish everyone much joy and long life :toast:.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you my lady, I miss you too.
I really miss everyone and the good times lol.

Hi grimmer, I'm just a PM away baby.
Alive and kicking, life is always good.

Wish everyone much joy and long life :toast:.

HEy True!! Sorry man i couldnt make it out last week to the meetup. My job has me working on the weekend now. Keep me updated i will have some weekends off soon. Take care bro!:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The man, the legend!!!

Thank you brother, miss my home baby :party: lol.
Well you know how much I love the grant model so I'm always :matrix:watching out for it lol.

Thanks my very old True-friend, I hope to see you here very often from now on. I really missed you buddy:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,
I dont wanna be pain, but what is the status of the re-birth of the GG Grant? Is it something that is going to happen in the near future?

Basically just think a few of us would like to know a status updae as far as when we may see the GRANT for sale again?

Thanks in advance....
-Tim

You are never a pain Tim! After GGTS with its new AFS comes to market (in about 20 days or less), I am starting immediately the Grant:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread