Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
I was told not to call the GGTS the Storm. The real name was the Telescopic. Now I don't think it matters what the name is. I changed my name so there won't be any more controversy about the name. I still love my GGT Storm

As far as i'm concerned my GGTS is a storm, and if people dont like that then tough, if they want to argue the point i will be happy to oblige ;)

some people are beyond sad....

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Folks, lets all remember that the original name that Imeo announced was the GG telescopic because it could unscrew or screw in and become longer or shorter.

I am not going to go into how it got to be called the Storm but if you have been on this forum and read the treads, you would know.

As previously stated by Imeo, we are going to have a poll as to what the new grant will be called, so any name that any one submits will be in contention and voted on.

As to who was the one that told Stormy that she should not refer to the GGTS as the storm I don't know, but I can guess. Personally I feel that she did not have to change her name on the forum but if it makes her feel more comfortable to have done so, then that is up to her.

I do not want to see the forum split up into separate camps, about what to call a GG or still wanting to call a certain model GG something else. We are all supposed to have a commonality that we are all individuals who enjoy the E-cig mod known as the GG.

Imeo is the manufacturer, the creator of these instruments of vaping and and what he refers to them as originally is what they are to be called. Just as a Silver bullet is a Silver Bullet and a Janty Kissbox is a Janty Kissbox.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Folks, lets all remember that the original name that Imeo announced was the GG telescopic because it could unscrew or screw in and become longer or shorter.

I am not going to go into how it got to be called the Storm but if you have been on this forum and read the treads, you would know.

As previously stated by Imeo, we are going to have a poll as to what the new grant will be called, so any name that any one submits will be in contention and voted on.

As to who was the one that told Stormy that she should not refer to the GGTS as the storm I don't know, but I can guess. Personally I feel that she did not have to change her name on the forum but if it makes her feel more comfortable to have done so, then that is up to her.

I do not want to see the forum split up into separate camps, about what to call a GG or still wanting to call a certain model GG something else. We are all supposed to have a commonality that we are all individuals who enjoy the E-cig mod known as the GG.

Imeo is the manufacturer, the creator of these instruments of vaping and and what he refers to them as originally is what they are to be called. Just as a Silver bullet is a Silver Bullet and a Janty Kissbox is a Janty Kissbox.

The GG forum will not split in separate camps. It is just a name but I will stop calling it the GGT Storm. I thought it was the name. I am sorry I said anything. Now it is time to just move on I guess. I didn't mean to cause confusion. I still love my GG.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dear friends, sorry for the inconvinience that I brought on GG forum. It was my mistake to say something before a poll. But Athens had a real democracy once upon a time so GG forum will follow the old steps. That means that a poll is the best way.:):):)

Stormy, I dont like the new name, please bring the old one back before someone else take it:thumbs::thumbs:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Dear friends, sorry for the inconvinience that I brought on GG forum. It was my mistake to say something before a poll. But Athens had a real democracy once upon a time so GG forum will follow the old steps. That means that a poll is the best way.:):):)

Stormy, I dont like the new name, please bring the old one back before someone else take it:thumbs::thumbs:

I am the same person no matter what I am called. :):):) I hope someone does take my old name. I like that name too. :):):)

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
I'm still calling mine the GGT Storm and I won't be arguing about it. I ordered a Storm and I received a Storm and it will always be a GGT Storm to me. If the name was inspired by StormyNights that's fine with me. If it was just a feeling Imeo got from the device when the nickname started, also fine with me. Please get your name back Stormy!

(you know when the new name gets shortened it's gonna be old or old lady...i think stormy is waaaaay better)

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am the same person no matter what I am called. :):):) I hope someone does take my old name. I like that name too. :):):)

You sure are the same person. No matter what we choose to call ourselves we will always be the same person, if that is whom we choose to be.

Now lets get past all this and prepare ourselves to annoy the crap out of Rob and Lisa finding out when the new model will be in stock!8-o:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread