Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Guys, the truth is this:

I first called it GGTS (GG Telescopic System) but then I deside to name it GGTelescopic Storm because of Stormynights. So its the GGStorm. All people call it that way and its the proper way as vt said.:):):)

Yeap i agree. It is called the GGStorm, and we all call it this way, and what a beautiful name.

Waiting for the...GGTM?:D

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
To be honest, I cannot tell you how sick I am hearing you guys talk about naming GG's after yourselves. First it was GG storm this and GG storm that now we have to listen to this GG mist crap.

Are you guys really that full of yourselves? Why must stormy constantly say "Don't you just love the Storm" STORM, STORM STORM, I am sick of HEARING IT!

You wonder why I left the thread for while, it was because I am sick of seeing in every thread STORM STORM STORM!

Stormy I don't know what your problem is but i would appreciate you stopping already and Mist don't start!

I have a great appreciation for my GG's but this is way out of hand already!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have to agree with you Di... I got my first Trans a few days ago and I LOVE IT!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!

I may get howled down for saying this, but here goes nothing ------

I think the GGTransformer is the best GG ever made,

it is versatile,
you get 3 ecigs in one super package,
and does everything the GGT Storm does- as far as battys are concerned
you just use your different configurations -----,

the endcap is sealed,
it smokes like a steam train,
it is durable and totally reliable,

I have never had a problem with it in nearly 10 months.

and I just think it is superb.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have to agree with you Di... I got my first Trans a few days ago and I LOVE IT!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!

hahahah, geeeeesh, vapn, you are falling down on the job there-----
--- it is wearing off !!

ad.jpg

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
To be honest, I cannot tell you how sick I am hearing you guys talk about naming GG's after yourselves. First it was GG storm this and GG storm that now we have to listen to this GG mist crap.

Are you guys really that full of yourselves? Why must stormy constantly say "Don't you just love the Storm" STORM, STORM STORM, I am sick of HEARING IT!

You wonder why I left the thread for while, it was because I am sick of seeing in every thread STORM STORM STORM!

Stormy I don't know what your problem is but i would appreciate you stopping already and Mist don't start!

I have a great appreciation for my GG's but this is way out of hand already!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First things first ok, let me help you out a little bit so you dont embarrass yourself anymore then you already have. ok

The GG Storm was imeo's idea, it started out as a joke more or less. Users started reacting to the name , so it because the storm. There has been quite a bit of talk about it, and people suggesting different things, and now you have a couple that are trying to call it something that t was not originally intended to be called, ( the storm ) which i dont see why, but irrelevant.

Although you have the human right to speak your feelings, I think your way out of line on this one.

Get past it, so what, she's proud of it, she loves it, and it is what it is, so accept it.

My suggestion to you, might be that the next time you see that stormy is flaunting the fact , take a deep breath and get over it. You'll likely see it again. You may want to get used to it.

Why is it my place to speak out on this ? Same way it is yours to speak your thoughts. And stormy is a long time member loved by the rest of the members .

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Stormy is the mom of the forum. She is a very sweet girl, she takes care of us, she keeps us all together, she opens friendly threads, she loves and welcome new people here, she is always very kind, and she loves the name of GGTS because she feels very onored.

Cary is a very good friend of mine, he has 6 GGs in his collection, he is very friendly all the time here, he says only jokes and he plays nice games with boys and girls (and with Di of course:D), he says the best words for GG and he support me all the time.

Stormy and Gary do different things here but they also do the same things too. They are exellent people.

Gary, please be polite with girls, they get hurt easily!!:)

ps...... they are my girls and your girls too friend, they are our family.!!!
And I really like her when she is screaming about the GGTS, she is very pround Gary. I would have been proud too:)

Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
First things first ok, let me help you out a little bit so you dont embarrass yourself anymore then you already have. ok

The GG Storm was imeo's idea, it started out as a joke more or less. Users started reacting to the name , so it because the storm. There has been quite a bit of talk about it, and people suggesting different things, and now you have a couple that are trying to call it something that t was not originally intended to be called, ( the storm ) which i dont see why, but irrelevant.

Although you have the human right to speak your feelings, I think your way out of line on this one.

Get past it, so what, she's proud of it, she loves it, and it is what it is, so accept it.

My suggestion to you, might be that the next time you see that stormy is flaunting the fact , take a deep breath and get over it. You'll likely see it again. You may want to get used to it.

Why is it my place to speak out on this ? Same way it is yours to speak your thoughts. And stormy is a long time member loved by the rest of the members .

Embarrass myself? Excuse me? How am I embarassing myself? I am out of line for expressing my feelings. Just as you have a right to speak out regarding your feelings I believe that I have right to speak out about my feelings as well.

I guess that having someone say "Gee, isn't the storm a beautiful name" like 1000 times does not bother you, it does bother me. Apparently it does not bother anyone else, so fine, I have said my piece just as everyone else on this forum has been allowed to express their opinions about matters. But calling my opinion out of line is wrong. I don't believe anything I have said was derogatory or vindictive or hateful, I was expressing my opinion. I have no personal dislike for Stormy, and I do not believe I was out of line.

If Stormy wishes to continue along the path that she has chosen, that's fine, I have had my say and feel better for it. I did not ask if any one agreed with me or disagreed, I was not trying to rally support. I also respect what you have to say yourself, except for the part where you Claim that I am "embarrassing myself" and that" I am out of line" .

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Stormy is the mom of the forum. She is a very sweet girl, she takes care of us, she keeps us all together, she opens friendly threads, she loves and welcome new people here, she is always very kind, and she loves the name of GGTS because she feels very onored.

Cary is a very good friend of mine, he has 6 GGs in his collection, he is very friendly all the time here, he says only jokes and he plays nice games with boys and girls (and with Di of course:D), he says the best words for GG and he support me all the time.

Stormy and Gary do different things here but they also do the same things too. They are exellent people.

Gary, please be polite with girls, they get hurt easily!!:)

ps...... they are my girls and your girls too friend, they are our family.!!!
And I really like her when she is screaming about the GGTS, she is very pround Gary. I would have been proud too:)

I have noting against Stormy, as a person, and I respect and appreciate all the work that she has done on the forum. She goes through a lot of time and trouble to create threads that will bring the GG members closer together as a family. Just as when Di was on this forum, she did a lot of things that helped us out too. Lisa also did and does a tremendous amount of work on this forum.

It was certainly and is certainly not my intention to make anyone feel bad on this forum but as I recall, we are free to discuss anything that we want to here. I was simply expressing an opinion, whether that opinion is right or is wrong is irrelevant because it is an opinion. Whether that opinion is to be heeded or ignored is up to the individual that the comment was directed to.

If Stormy was upset by my comment then I apologize to her because that was certainly not my intent. But I will not take back what I said, nor do I believe that I was wrong in saying it. I will not mention the subject anymore because I have had my say and I am done, and if anyone chooses to make a permanent judgment about me for having expressed my opinion then that is up to him or her.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Mud,
Gary was expressing his opinion, which he is perfectly etitled to do. Something irritated him and he wasn't being derogatory about Stormy or anyone else, he was just slightly irritated by what he saw as pointless repetitive posts.

Gary,
Mud was rallying to Stormy's defence here and I am sure he also didn't mean anything derogatory.

Stormy,
please don't take any of it to heart, we love your exuberance, even if some may have thought it was a little OTT at times. Don't change for anyone.

I myself refer to the product as the GGTS or GG Telescopic. I do not refer to it as the Storm, anywhere for several reasons:
  1. It was not its original name.
  2. The Storm thing was kind of a friendly in-joke
  3. There is another product called the Storm out there
Lighten up guys and let's all be friends again, you are all loved equally here. :)

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I have noting against Stormy, as a person, and I respect and appreciate all the work that she has done on the forum. She goes through a lot of time and trouble to create threads that will bring the GG members closer together as a family. Just as when Di was on this forum, she did a lot of things that helped us out too. Lisa also did and does a tremendous amount of work on this forum.

It was certainly and is certainly not my intention to make anyone feel bad on this forum but as I recall, we are free to discuss anything that we want to here. I was simply expressing an opinion, whether that opinion is right or is wrong is irrelevant because it is an opinion. Whether that opinion is to be heeded or ignored is up to the individual that the comment was directed to.

If Stormy was upset by my comment then I apologize to her because that was certainly not my intent. But I will not take back what I said, nor do I believe that I was wrong in saying it. I will not mention the subject anymore because I have had my say and I am done, and if anyone chooses to make a permanent judgment about me for having expressed my opinion then that is up to him or her.

What you said was said in public and not anything in secret. As I said before you are not the only one that was offended. That was why I changed my user name. I thought all of that was behind us when I changed my name back. It is just a name and I feel like a good name. I really don't know what to say. I would never do anything intentionally to offend anyone. I was excited and anxious for the new PV Imeo was making. I would have been excited about it if he had named it the Gaunt. I didn't like the initials for the name. We had the Grant then the Transformer then the GGTS. I just thought it needed a name. In the thread where we were suggesting names I suggested the storm. Imeo said he liked the name then it was going to be the platinum. Then it was going to be just initials.

Maybe you do think I am full of myself. You aren't the only one that feels that way. You just happen to be the only one brave enough to say that it front of everyone else. This forum was here before I came and it will still be here when I am gone. I think everyone needs to just speak there mind and not put one face in public and another in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread