Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
You sure are the same person. No matter what we choose to call ourselves we will always be the same person, if that is whom we choose to be.

Now lets get past all this and prepare ourselves to annoy the crap out of Rob and Lisa finding out when the new model will be in stock!8-o:D
lol totally agree...hey rob and lisa when is the new model coming out?:p:p

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
By the way, the designs of Grant are ready. It will be 2mm thinner and same length. It would be 2mm shorter but I deside to make caps 1mm more each of them so we can unscrew them easily.

final dimentions: 85mm length
18mm width

I had said that I have a surprise for you and I will make something better than Grant. I wanted to make a GG that will hold 2xcr123A batteries. It would be fatter and longer. But as I saw no one liked this and most people want the original Grant, so I will make it. As you see the new Grant is thinner:):)

Stormy can you please change your name again because you confuse me without a reason? No one here agrees with your new name:):):)

Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I sent a PM to Smokyjoe. If he agrees to do it I will be Stormynights again. If not you will be stuck with Oldladywho. Who lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know what to do. :):):)

Can you be the old lady who lived in a shoe and had so many GG's she didn't know what to do?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
By the way, the designs of Grant are ready. It will be 2mm thinner and same length. It would be 2mm shorter but I deside to make caps 1mm more each of them so we can unscrew them easily.

18mm width

I had said that I have a surprise for you and I will make something better than Grant. I wanted to make a GG that will hold 2xcr123A batteries. It would be fatter and longer. But as I saw no one liked this and most people want the original Grant, so I will make it. As you see the new Grant is thinner:):)

Stormy can you please change your name again because you confuse me without a reason? No one here agrees with your new name:):):)
this sounds awesome will it still take on 14500 batteries? I know dumb question lol:)

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL

18mm width

If you want to use the 2 cr123a batteries make a super nano! That would be cool!

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
It gets stressful but someone has to do it. Emonty has been gone for 4 days now. I don't always notice how long someone has been gone but if they post several times a day and then stop you just get concerned.

Do you mean that it kinda feels like this?

watchful-mother.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It gets stressful but someone has to do it. Emonty has been gone for 4 days now. I don't always notice how long someone has been gone but if they post several times a day and then stop you just get concerned.
Emonty told me that he will come back in a week sweety:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread