Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo you know I hate bugging ya but do you know the time frame for the new GG grant.... I got 15,000 US pennies saved up already...:)

15 days for AFS, 15 days for GGTS AFS, 15 days for slim AFS, 15 days for Grant Grimmer my friend

Its a long enough period but what else can I do? The above things have a priority. I am sure you think the same:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, I have 2 different protected cr2's, one set I got from mad vapes at 600 Mah and the other from smoke juice at 300 Mah. The smoke juice ones are shorter and closer in size to the original cr2's.

I will have to wait till I get home to get you some measurements.

I will wait friend, thanks a lot

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
oooooo, ok Wood!

Tim, I will make them by hand and threads by machine to avoid incompatibility with caps that maybe someone will order later:)

Yeah, I figured ya would do that. It makes more sense at this point....so you dont have those incompatibility issues.

Looking forward to adding the Grant to my collection....

GG for Life

-Tim

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Sorry to sidetrack the post a bit, but what is the best 14500 battery? Do they have a high drain version of it like the 18650?

The reason why I ask is that I frakkin' love my ggts with a high drain 18650 and std 510 atty; it give me satisfying hv-ish vaping without atty popping hv consequences.

If there was a great battery that would give me the 510/ggts experience in a smaller form factor (that required carrying a couple of spare small batteries), then I'd be interested in the grant. Otherwise, it'll be the ggts.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Sorry to sidetrack the post a bit, but what is the best 14500 battery? Do they have a high drain version of it like the 18650?

The reason why I ask is that I frakkin' love my ggts with a high drain 18650 and std 510 atty; it give me satisfying hv-ish vaping without atty popping hv consequences.

If there was a great battery that would give me the 510/ggts experience in a smaller form factor (that required carrying a couple of spare small batteries), then I'd be interested in the grant. Otherwise, it'll be the ggts.

So you get one of the 18500s and you make your GGTS smaller. You can get them in 1100 mAh and they put out the same C rating as the 18650. I have one and like it just as much as I like that Big Red 18650 LiMN.... It will get you the same experience just 15mm shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread