Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Sorry to sidetrack the post a bit, but what is the best 14500 battery? Do they have a high drain version of it like the 18650?

The reason why I ask is that I frakkin' love my ggts with a high drain 18650 and std 510 atty; it give me satisfying hv-ish vaping without atty popping hv consequences.

If there was a great battery that would give me the 510/ggts experience in a smaller form factor (that required carrying a couple of spare small batteries), then I'd be interested in the grant. Otherwise, it'll be the ggts.

Clouds of Vapor is releasing an IMR 14500 high drain this Thursday or Friday. Perfect timing to bring back the GG Grant!!!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great Imeo :thumbs: ... a very rich GG Spring-Summer Collection 2010 closed by this 3 items ... but what will you get to surprise us with the GG Autumn-Winter Collection :lol::lol::lol: ???

@+
Thierry

thats very easy Narco. We have plenty of time until winter buddy!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,
That is good news. Looking forward to the NEW Grant.....and the Slim AFS and the GGTS AFS...and every GG product...LOL :D:D:D

-Tim

We have almost done the miracle friend. Only a few things more and we will be the kings!

I also made some springs for GGTS that are copper. The less resistance ever!!!!!!!!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Its the brass telescopic system.... I have oily hands and the brass gets tarnished with in 1 -2 days and I have to constantly clean it.... yes it performs flawlessly but I'm tired of brass tarnishing.

Maybe a lot of people don't have this issue and thats awesome, I wish I didn't because brass looks really nice when it's cleaned up. But when I have to clean it every other day it gets to be hassle and I just don't want to pick it up.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
BigBuyer is affiliated or owner of the store..........the GG connection continues!!

Oooooo, my friend Big:)
Where is this guy? I totally lost him.!

Maybe he had to give not a so similar name but its not my business and I dont know if Lisa has a problem with it. I just say my opinion.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I've made quite a few trades with Big. Super nice guy...except when you are trying to outbid him on something. :D

I promised him I'd throw a few dollars his way, I feel kinda bad I haven't. Trying really hard to be a bit more careful about the $$$$ I'm spending on vaping these days.

Of course I just ordered an @$$load of atties from Rob. But then again... I'm stockpiling for a global meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread