Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
No one wants to see this old meme (whatever a meme may be) or this face of a very much older vaper, handsome though I may be or so Mrs CMD tells me.

Well and thats kind of what I think too - not about your handsome mug but memes of a bunch of old people vaping in general - lol.. Here's grandma, she's still alive and kicking thanks to vaping!

haha..

kids would be all WTH!?!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Well and thats kind of what I think too - not about your handsome mug but memes of a bunch of old people vaping in general - lol.. Here's grandma, she's still alive and kicking thanks to vaping!

haha..

kids would be all WTH!?!

What the heck is a "meme" - serious question? Alive here, barely kicking.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
What the heck is a "meme" - serious question? Alive here, barely kicking.

This is a meme:

its-disgusting-how-vape-companies-are-targeting-our-old-people-40998071.png

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016

haha..

kids would be all WTH!?!
Maybe it would turn them off and make them quit. Then our dear ruling class would have to come up with a different excuse to take our toys away.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I’m a teacher and most of our students are kids and teens. I remember once I went outside for a second and I saw two teens, around 13 or so, who were vaping out of a mod. I was shocked because I couldn’t believe my eyes. So I’ll say they’d still vape on something else if they really wanted too. Having said that, I think that the way Juul was sold it was way easier for them to get it. I’m thinking those teens got their vapes from their parents as I doubt they’d just sell something like that to a child basically.
When I first started vaping.. I ran across a few videos on YouTube on how to make your own mod/vape.. The other day I was looking at some very new videos from young people... My point.. The government can't stop vaping.. They need to stick to profits via taxation

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It's time to bump this thread back up to the top. Don't get lazy, guys. Keep calling the White House and Twittering. Keep posting on Social Media. It's not over 'till its over.

Interesting interview on Fox News with Greg Conley yesterday. The topic of vapers possibly not voting for Trump because of his proposed flavor ban came up.

Fox: Is that a threat?
Conley: Not a threat. A reality.

Greg Conley stands his ground on heated e-cigarette debate

70934295_3300608823297595_5193257021603840000_n.jpg

Last edited:

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
I certainly won't or vote for him, or for any any other .... that comes out in support of then ban.

Baditude is right keep calling, I do, 4 today already. Tell em your story quickly and concisely finish up with I Vape I Vote not for Trump if he goes with this ill advised, media hyped ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread