CALLING ON THE VAPING COMMUNITY TO CONTACT PRESIDENT TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Only becuse they will look bad for allowing the med mj to be dispensed in vapor form in the first place... It was a move that came with consequences they are refusing to amit. They seen how good vaping was working for the x smokers so they said lets despense the thc a
In vapor form.

Peeps have been vaping cannabis and cannabis concentrates (extracts) for a lot longer than e-cigs.
Probably ~20 years longer.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Really? Vaping has been around 13 to 15 years. So thc vaping has been around for 20 years.

I'd say closer to 30 years, early to mid eighties around here.
The oldest record of vaping cannabis I know of is from ancient Egypt according to archaeologists.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude said:
I posted a link in The Deeming thread half jokingly. "How's that flavor ban going in Minneapolis?" The link leads you to full blown violent riots in the streets of Minneapolis. I don't know what they are protestng about but it bad.
They weren't protesting. They were just beating the crap out of someone and robbing him.
I know. That was my point when saying "half jokingly", but I guess I wasn't clear about that. Just Baditude trying to make a bad joke.

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I just sent another lengthy email to the White House directed to the President. I dont know how many others have done so at this point but i am trying to do what i can here. We simply cannot allow large corporations to control our government.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
United Vapers Alliance has organized a rally in DC. Just incase some of you didnt know. If you cant go, they also set up a donation link on their website.

The rally is taking place on November 9th 2019 @ The Ellipes on 1450 Pennsylvania Ave NW.
I didnt want to post the link because Im not sure if its against policy but at this point we need to pass information around as it develops.
This is only the beginning, we have about 6 months tops. from the looks of it we are loosing the battle, and vaping as we know will be changed forever. BT will have total control of the new vaping industry.
The changes are taking place worldwide. Chinas gov is enforcing a ban on online sales of ecig products. I would think it will have a catastrophic affect on vaping resources going foward. #Vape On Live Free or Die Smoking!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
National Call to Action - Light up the White House Switchboard

The White House needs to hear from adult vapers and anyone who loves a vaper! A flavor ban won’t protect our children, but it will kill their parents.

We need to
Light Up The Switchboard
At The Whitehouse!
Ph: 202-456-1111
(Comment Line)
or
202-456-1414
(Switchboard)

On your call:
  • The operator will likely ask where they can direct your call
  • Simply tell them that flavored vapor products saved your life,
  • Tobacco and Menthol aren't enough to save small businesses or help people quit smoking; and,
  • tell them “We Vape, We Vote.
Be polite, be brief, and say thank you.

On hold? Here's something to do while you wait: Send a Message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread