Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Kayte's got a Ruby so she can "practice" on hers. :) I still haven't gotten shipping notice on my Pink and Ruby purchase last Thurs. Hope they haven't forgotten me.
I know how you feel Chooch, nothing on my ruby red from last Thursday either.Let alone the purple sangria.:(
All the other supplies showed up today, I bet you my tank from mbv will show up before any of the Provaries will make it.:)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    I knew, Chili, I would run into the "which one" choice problem; so since I didn't want anything for Valentine's Day or our anniversary, then this sale comes up.......Well, it definitely helps that hubbs is a BIG proponent of ProVape and knows full well what a full priced one costs.......AND I'm no longer asking for gifts of jewelry. Ha! :)

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    You know, the huge mark downs at Provape got me thinking too. I read last month of a bill in Washington state that would outlaw internet sales. I'm not clear on if it is only for delivery to a Washington state resident or what. I wonder if they will end up moving like Mt. Baker did.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Ok! On a lighter note, I'm A Bachelor junky! Will it be Lauen or Jojo???????
    I can't believe I love these shows!
    Nail biting moment! Who will it be????
    Just thought I would bring something crazy and meaningfully to the conversation!

It even keeps my mind off of the 10% sale!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread