Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Me too Chili! I think Jojo. However, I'm still pondering that sale. If I get up soon, I may grab a credit card.

Although I can DIY, I'll have to go see what's up with those articles. So much in the news lately it seems and none of it positive.

My stomach hurts. I made garlic shrimp Alfredo for dinner and shouldn't have. Blah....too heavy.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Yum! Shrimp! I could go for that!
Don't get up! That CC is too close! I should put mine in the attic because I have to move the freezer to get to the attic ladder!
I need to see a picture of the green and pink! Then I could decide but I need to behave! I just bought three more REO doors today. My bad!
Shows back on!!!!!!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Good morning, Mountaineers! :) May your day go swimmingly.......and you don't have to if you don't want to. Ha!

Thank you, Splat, for finding the "Hoax" article. :) I think I gots to get a lot smarter on the internet stuff.......but I wouldn't put it past the FDA to do something like that! :(

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning mountain [emoji4] Howdy chooch! I see that you are up as well [emoji2]

Hope your tummy is better MsC!

Glad to see that was a hoax story on the e liquid ban. I make my own but most vapers don't and that would be a disaster. And if they were to ban it, I'm sure they would try to ban some if the components for DIY such as the nic base.

Y'all have a great morning [emoji4] Gracie and I are going to the nursing home for a pet therapy visit this morning. Looking forward to it [emoji4]

My little tripod gal in her uniform:

1eaca0d3bb7d073a5bb1d3999a35b8fa.jpg

8000245c1d6139eb8116362d114a1798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
^^^^^^^ LOL!!! Angel, I have no excuse whatsoever. None. Nada. Zip. Zero.........It's everybody else's fault. Ha! :) You should talk to Tearose. Think she "started it."

Good morning! :)
Well, I'm blaming my impatience...Apparently the first order I placed is lost somewhere in Washington...I already received my second order, placed 3 days later, but the one with my purple, green and the blue for the bf hasn't moved since it was accepted in WA. I'm definitely not a happy camper about that...so what's my solution...order more of course! Let's forget that I already have another order placed that hasn't even shipped yet!:facepalm:

On a bright note though, this mini dragon is absolutely stunning! I am sooooo glad I got it! And I know the bf is going to love the one I got him too!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Had a tough enough time naming my two kids and two cats.......got many more ProVaris. I can't afford to mix up their names with my mods......They'll send me away! Ha! :)

'Morning, Qew. :) Boy, you got stuff rollin', gal. Guess you're proud of yourself as we look at our empty piggybanks. hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread