good-morning_044.jpg

Reactions: angelphyre

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I got shipping notice for the dragon one I ordered for the bf yesterday...that'll be 2 orders that will have come before my original order...thinking I need to contact Provape to have them check on the first one...tracking is still showing it stuck in Kent, WA. It's been sitting there for 6 days now! :shock:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Ha! I'm goint to be lucky to get it Sat. From the last shipment's route, package will first fly into Memphis, go by truck to Atlanta, then by truck again to Chatt. Last pkg. was to arrive on a Sat. and finally made it in the following Mon.......BUT, I got them. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Angel, because I've had several "delays", I've checked on line how to complain. Seems they are not doing any email notices anymore.....or I screwed up again. Seems I remember a "wait time" before calling in complaint. I use to ask to be notified by email when the pkg. would hit a location. When I asked that, the pkg. would show up pronto.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I got shipping notice for the dragon one I ordered for the bf yesterday...that'll be 2 orders that will have come before my original order...thinking I need to contact Provape to have them check on the first one...tracking is still showing it stuck in Kent, WA. It's been sitting there for 6 days now! :shock:
    That don't sound good :unsure:

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    A reminder for those about this ECF notice:

"Our hosting company will be upgrading our servers starting at around 1000 GMT on March 17th. The downtime will last approximately one hour."

I'm pretty sure that is 3 hours from now.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Ouch, I better lower my expectations.I just never had any trouble with mail from Provape.:blink:
    It's not Provape that's the problem...it's our illustrious postal service as usual. :glare:...this has been the week for them to tick me off...I had a package from fasttech that came on Monday and for some reason it was signature required and of course my lazy, good for nothing mail lady did her usual routine and refused to get out of her truck...I think she prepares those notices before she even leaves the PO so she can just throw them in the mailbox when she gets there. Ugh! :-x

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread