Status
Not open for further replies.

Fegbri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Berlin, NJ
Just got my 101 Vape round 2 black in.

It's vaping really well right now. You can see in the pic I have a .6ohm Helios firing really well at 30W. Anything anyone is wants to know about it?

I have fired a dual coil .6ohm Helios rda, a dual coil .7ohm Patriot rda and a .78ohm dual coil Fogger V4 and all fired nicely.

2w5smqu.jpg

What drip tip is this? It looks like the Stanley Cup! Awesome!!

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
What drip tip is this? It looks like the Stanley Cup! Awesome!!

Haha you're right it does. It came with the Helios rda. If you google that you should see it.

Update this dna30 is working so well. I am impressed especially for $70. I've been dripping a nice dual .7ohm patriot since yesterday afternoon.

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
Charged up the VTC4 in the cloupor today using the USB port. I couldn't see any red bleed out thru the USB connector or screen while charging. When the battery was fully charged the display came on letting me know that it was fully charged. I've had it now for about 1 1/2 days and I did see the screen come on randomly once.

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
Charged up the VTC4 in the cloupor today using the USB port. I couldn't see any red bleed out thru the USB connector or screen while charging. When the battery was fully charged the display came on letting me know that it was fully charged. I've had it now for about 1 1/2 days and I did see the screen come on randomly once.

The lcd can be seen from the usb port while charging. It's very hard to see.

This thing is GREAT at 70 bucks....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA

You should see a slight red (in dim lit room would help) in the screen when it's in sleep mode. If you look closely at the left side of the plug under the usb insulator you should also see red while charging.
BTW, I did some voltage tests on the battery, I charged at 3.3v when the battery bar was depleted, never seen a check battery or weak battery just got impatient waiting for it, but at full charge it stopped at 4.26v so no overcharging is happening.

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
So I found a glitch? Don't know if it's clone exclusive. With power lock enabled, when the device goes to sleep I have to press the fire button twice to fire. Works fine without power lock though...

I don't know if that's a glitch, I figured it was to minimise firing in you pocket or something....

Where did you get yours? My ohms meter seems fine. I means it's .1 off on a .8 build and a 2.3 build, but I also have a cheap ohm meter so who knows. Just curious if yours is as bad as the original ohms read issues. Maybe some made it through that weren't reflashed.

Any, I'm LOVING this thing. Best 70 bucks I've spent in a while.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
I don't know if that's a glitch, I figured it was to minimise firing in you pocket or something....

Where did you get yours? My ohms meter seems fine. I means it's .1 off on a .8 build and a 2.3 build, but I also have a cheap ohm meter so who knows. Just curious if yours is as bad as the original ohms read issues. Maybe some made it through that weren't reflashed.

Any, I'm LOVING this thing. Best 70 bucks I've spent in a while.

Nope not in pocket it was sitting on my desk when I noticed the drop in 0.1 watt, screen came on. I didn't notice it then but later on that it had dropped. I can replicate that first button press when power lock is enabled (locking in wattage not locking fire button) it doesn't light screen or fire until second press. Mine is only off by 0.1ohms on higher builds my 0.5 read as such. It's from Elev8.

pharzus090

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
United States
Nope not in pocket it was sitting on my desk when I noticed the drop in 0.1 watt, screen came on. I didn't notice it then but later on that it had dropped. I can replicate that first button press when power lock is enabled (locking in wattage not locking fire button) it doesn't light screen or fire until second press. Mine is only off by 0.1ohms on higher builds my 0.5 read as such. It's from Elev8.

The .1 drop on happens on mine as well. It's proving difficult to replicate the issue. I intitially thought it was registering a down button press occasionally due to bad wiring, but if it is happening to multiple mods, then it seems to be a coding issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
The .1 drop on happens on mine as well. It's proving difficult to replicate the issue. I intitially thought it was registering a down button press occasionally due to bad wiring, but if it is happening to multiple mods, then it seems to be a coding issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm leaning towards coding issue as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread