Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Nope nothing yet, I do not even know what name it will come from or what color it is ?? no info , all I know is the Forum name thats it.

Supposedly it was shipped a week ago!!!!! You would think he would have pm'd you with the info if it was even shipped at all...... My guess is it wasn't.....

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
...I think this Buzz "case" was just a stupid joke :). The guy just vanished.

Vanished, indeed.

I'll happily eat crow if the alleged exploded Buzz shows up in Paso Robles on Monday, but barring the very unlikely, I hold with the otherwise obvious: trolls do what trolls do, then either get bored—or intimidated when asked to put up or shut up—and move on.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I have a bagful of magic beans that I'd like to sell to some of you people. "Oh Thundercats, thanks so much for helping us all out with your BS story, and for remaining so civil when some meanies didn't believe you".

Wow.

Here's a recap; let's see if I can demonstrate why I think this person (hereafter referred to as "AL", for "alleged liar") is lying:

In order for his story to be true, ALL of the following MUST be true. If any one single element is false, the entire story is false:

The battery-related incident he reported occurred at all. Very unusual to begin with.
AL, who has posted on this forum in great detail about batteries, somehow buys the wrong kind for his Buzz Pro.
Despite stating that he was not injured, AL contacts his lawyer after alleged incident for God knows what reason.
Alleged lawyer advises AL not to post further in this thread, which he goes ahead and does anyway.
Alleged lawyer advises AL to not provide picture of either Buzz Pro or burn mark on couch.
AL has a legitimate concern that the battery or PV manufacturer or both might sue him.
AL has a legitimate reason for being unable to provide an EBay listing number for alleged online purchase of the batteries in question.
AL simply neglects to record tracking info when sending BuzzPro to Buzzkill, evidently thinking it not important or prudent.
BuzzPro just happens to get lost in the mail.

Multiply all of the probabilities together, and you get odds in the millions if not billions to one.

Occam's Razor states that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

The simplest, most likely answer is that this guy is lying. If he's not, I'll say that I was wrong to suggest it as a strong possibilty.

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have a bagful of magic beans that I'd like to sell to some of you people. "Oh Thundercats, thanks so much for helping us all out with your BS story, and for remaining so civil when some meanies didn't believe you".

Wow.

Here's a recap; let's see if I can demonstrate why I think this person (hereafter referred to as "AL", for "alleged liar") is lying:

In order for his story to be true, ALL of the following MUST be true. If any one single element is false, the entire story is false:

The battery-related incident he reported occurred at all. Very unusual to begin with.
AL, who has posted on this forum in great detail about batteries, somehow buys the wrong kind for his Buzz Pro.
Despite stating that he was not injured, AL contacts his lawyer after alleged incident for God knows what reason.
Alleged lawyer advises AL not to post further in this thread, which he goes ahead and does anyway.
Alleged lawyer advises AL to not provide picture of either Buzz Pro or burn mark on couch.
AL has a legitimate concern that the battery or PV manufacturer or both might sue him.
AL has a legitimate reason for being unable to provide an EBay listing number for alleged online purchase of the batteries in question.
AL simply neglects to record tracking info when sending BuzzPro to Buzzkill, evidently thinking it not important or prudent.
BuzzPro just happens to get lost in the mail.

Multiply all of the probabilities together, and you get odds in the millions if not billions to one.

Occam's Razor states that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

The simplest, most likely answer is that this guy is lying. If he's not, I'll say that I was wrong to suggest it as a strong possibilty.

I thought i remember him saying he dropped it in the grass .Does he have grass next to his couch. Also said the buzz was badly dammaged and then in another post says the buzz pro was fine.The whole story just has multiple holes and doesnt fall into place . If its true i will retract my statement but i cant see it being legit.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I thought i remember him saying he dropped it in the grass .Does he have grass next to his couch. Also said the buzz was badly dammaged and then in another post says the buzz pro was fine.The whole story just has multiple holes and doesnt fall into place . If its true i will retract my statement but i cant see it being legit.

Oops, you're correct. I had that confused with this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mods-discussion/287227-warning-sparki-sp3-caught-fire.html where someone said his "Sparki SP3", whatever that is, had a malfunction.

"The whole story just has multiple holes and doesnt fall into place" - totally agree.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I'm not going to waste my time going back through these posts, but I recall that his part of the story appeared on the weekend. I remember his comment about getting advice from his lawyer as being rather odd since it was the weekend. Unless his lawyer is a close personal friend or a relative, the timing just didn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread