crippledbazooka's M601/602 Thread (questions, issues, knowledge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ECF Members,
just got my m601 pcc kit....& bummed to find it didn't come with a manual...i figured out how to use the pv thanks to the forum...but now i cant figure out how to use the pcc... i don't know if its charging when its done charging and when the pcc itself is charged if somebody has one pls educate me:confused: ...lol..thank u...btw I'm ... hyped about the whole experience so far....great vapor...good throat hit...but the flavor is a lil lacking but that may be due to my inexperience or the e-liquid flavor i got which is crystal liquid: French vanilla....not very coffee ish or vanillaish...lol..but when i drip its pretty darn good...lol..

i forgot to mention its a smart pcc from electronic cigz....:p

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
My friend had a problem with hers, and it didn't want to charge batteries. Sean from electronic-cigz told me the button has to be pushed down for 18 seconds to get it to work, sooooo.....

The PCC has an lcd screen with five bars. These tell you how much battery life is left in the PCC. To charge a battery, screw it down into the charging slot and depress the small button on the PCC, and hold it for 18 seconds! The tip of the cig will flash about five times and so will the green light on the PCC...keep holding the button down, it will flash five times again. Then, finally the green light on the PCC will turn red. That means the battery is charging. If you touch the button briefly again it will show red...once it shows green, the battery is finished charging.

Hope that helped!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
The original carts are totally useless. Has anyone used these new 510 style atomizers yet? I hope you guys aren't still using those old carts or you might not have time to reply. Anyone making any adapters yet?

Okay put down the paper clips and type me an answer please!:D

Seriously, many M40x and M60x users know the hassle of refilling carts but we do it cos the pros outweighs the cons. Besides, its not that much of a hassle.

You probably had a bad day cos you've obviously used this model for at least the past 6 months.

My advice is to grow up and don't buy these anymore if they do not suit you. I think this model rocks and is wayy better than the 510.

Catdaddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
Alabama
I have learned something very valuable during my life, (which started approximately 34 years ago) and that is: not to be dead serious all the time. As far as growing up goes, I guess if that means being morbidly serious all of the time, hopefully I never will. I did not intend to cause anyone to experience a painful twisting of their undergarments. In fact every flavor of e-liquid tastes better in the M602 than the other models. It is my favorite in all ways except the filling of carts, which I have spent many hours doing because I also felt that it was worthwhile.

Bump.

Anyone try out the cartomizers from absolutleyecigs.com? I just got 10 in, filled with high strength Marlboro. They produce little vapor, and taste absolutely horrible. I don't know if it's just the juice inside or not. Tried putting in some of my juice with the CCFM and it didn't really get any better. There's also little popping noises inside, which I thought might be burnt filler, but I dissected one after puffing on it for awhile (not inhaling, the stuff inside made me want to puke) and didn't see any scorching.

I tried 4 of them, and it was the same on all. It gets hot, so I know the atomizer in it is working. I thought I had read a review of an M601/2 user here who tried them and loved them, but I can't find the thread anymore.

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
JJ, the link to that thread is back on ? P8 I think... of this thread.. Yours are 601/2s right? My experience w. cartos, although I do not have the 60xs yet, is that they need to age a bit. Vape out the juice they came w/ and try some new juice but... let the new juice sit in there for at least 24 hrs.

And JJ, please report back after you have tried your own juice.

Oh, I use the condom fill for catros and it works great. Fast and easy once you get tha hang.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread