Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradicio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Altadena, CA
....this weeks episode of The Simpsons?

If you vape you will end up with a hole in your throat, like smoking?
vaping is marketed to children?

While I realize The Simpsons, like South Park, often make light of current debates, I got the feeling they were more grandstanding their position on vaping.

That may be my last Simpsons episode. Given that the show isn't really funny anymore....no great loss.

Reactions: TraceyS

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I got the feeling they were more grandstanding their position on Vaping.

Like they refrain from grandstanding their position on everything else? Or are we still pretending that The Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park are something other than soapboxes for their well-off producers and guest stars?

Regardless, despite his apparently eternal prepubescence, Bart is actually in his early 30's. Vape on, Bart.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I also didn't realize it was still going. Never thought it was very funny anyway. South Park was another story - loved it for years, then it started losing it's appeal.

These are adult cartoons - meant to be entertainment - if anyone takes their "message" seriously, they need to get a life.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I also didn't realize it was still going. Never thought it was very funny anyway. South Park was another story - loved it for years, then it started losing it's appeal.

These are adult cartoons - meant to be entertainment - if anyone takes their "message" seriously, they need to get a life.
Yep kinda like congress.

Reactions: KattMamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread