DIGIFLAVOR SIREN V2 MTL GTA TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
I LOVE my sirens to and they don't leak. Glad you are having a great experience.

Anna
Ya, me too. Love my Siren 2 as well. Even thought now the top cap is kind of loose. I put it sideway fill with ejuice, no leakage after a night a sleep. Only worry now is it being accidnetly open when I put in my my pants. Just wonder how many o'ring piece does the top refill cap has?

Reactions: stols001

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Ya, me too. Love my Siren 2 as well. Even thought now the top cap is kind of loose. I put it sideway fill with ejuice, no leakage after a night a sleep. Only worry now is it being accidnetly open when I put in my my pants. Just wonder how many o'ring piece does the top refill cap has?

Siren2 refill cap do not have any "O" rings that are visible (do not know if there is any under rubber grommet ) My 2 sirens cup are not loose but if I would have your problem I would try placing one "O"ring (not the biggest one but a little smaller (16mm?) and see if it will solve the problem.

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
Siren2 refill cap do not have any "O" rings that are visible (do not know if there is any under rubber grommet ) My 2 sirens cup are not loose but if I would have your problem I would try placing one "O"ring (not the biggest one but a little smaller (16mm?) and see if it will solve the problem.
The top cap does have a piece silicone grommet or seal, something like that, right? Just wonder if there is any o'ring inside this silicone seal. It was perfectly tight for the past 2 weeks, but suddenly grown loose in just one day time, I just wonder if I have lost any unnoticed piece inside the silicone grommet or not.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
The top cap does have a piece silicone grommet or seal, something like that, right? Just wonder if there is any o'ring inside this silicone seal. It was perfectly tight for the past 2 weeks, but suddenly grown loose in just one day time, I just wonder if I have lost any unnoticed piece inside the silicone grommet or not.

digiflavor-siren-2-gta-mtl-05.jpg

It should look like on this picture, IDK if there is anything under and I wish that white sillicone seal was available as spare part because on one of my siren thicker part of that white seal looks very rough not as smooth like on picture (but still works ok)...

• Agree

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
digiflavor-siren-2-gta-mtl-05.jpg

It should look like on this picture, IDK if there is anything under and I wish that white sillicone seal was available as spare part because on one of my siren thicker part of that white seal looks very rough not as smooth like on picture (but still works ok)...
I can see the silicone seal you have there seems to protrude slightly above the top cap metal housing. The silicone seal I have now seems to flush with top cap metal housing after being used 2 weeks. It used to be quite OK, I need to exert slight pressure to close it.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
I can see the silicone seal you have there seems to protrude slightly above the top cap metal housing. The silicone seal I have now seems to flush with top cap metal housing after being used 2 weeks. It used to be quite OK, I need to exert slight pressure to close it.

Ok so problem found. Maybe take it off and put it it in hot water for a while so maybe center will pop back... or try to remove (SEAL) and push it back maybe ??? IDK..... if not place that medium 16 mm "O" ring and use it like that. Got to go to work... good luck !

• Useful

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
Ok so problem found. Maybe take it off and put it it in hot water for a while so maybe center will pop back... or try to remove (SEAL) and push it back maybe ??? IDK..... if not place that medium 16 mm "O" ring and use it like that. Got to go to work... good luck !
Thanks for the tips, I will try out various option. So far it has not leaked even though now the seal has gotten a bit loose. I am just worried that the top cap got accidentally rotated while it is in my pants.

• Optimistic

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Siren 2, VV Beserker, and the Innokin Ares are all on my favorite 24mm tank list these days. I can't believe that I'm considering retiring my old EHPRO Kayfun V2's in favor of them.

I just pulled the Beserker apart to check the coil and wick. All looked good, so I filled it up with FA SOHO and the vape is nice. It's a slightly spiced tobacco style vape without the smokiness of some. A mix it at 14%. Some like 20%, but for me that's on the high side.

• Agree

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Any idea where this little black o'ring should fit in Siren 2?

Looks like it goes where the chimney meets the top cap. Haven't had mine apart in a while and there are no parts blowups showing that o-ring that I could find. I just took mine apart and didn't see those small rings except in the drip tip.

I found the box mine came in. There's 3 small black o-rings in the bag. I found no ring like that in my Siren 2, but they may be replacements for the drip tip rings.

Last edited:

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
It's weird, the 22mm does have an o-ring behind the huge silicone seal in the top cap - But the 24mm does not. My 24mm is also pretty loose compared to the 22mm, but at least it doesn't start leaking after 2-3 days!
Although my 24mm's top cap silicone seal gas gotten a bit loose, so far I have not had a case of leakage. Will need longer time to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread