Vape Hartwell, GA
    chris-farley-what.gif

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I don't pay attention to anyone. When I first started vaping a few co-workers made comments and laughed at me. (2010) I don't really care what people say because it does not effect my attitude. I had a fellow nurse once reading me the riot act about ecigs. I told her to mind her own business and to preach to me when she has obtained correct information. I don't hide what I do. I vape.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    A lot of people seem to think vaping = smoking, so yeah, I get most of the stigma that comes a long with smoking cigarettes, but with the added pretentious ....... effect:|

The brainwashing is worse than that...I've had smokers tell me vaping is gonna kill me - that was pre-EVALI "epidemic". I don't go anywhere near smokers when I vape (or even when I'm not vaping) because of this and because cig smoke suffocates me and makes me very irritable (even angry). I'll walk blocks to vape in solitude and I don't mind at all.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I think we, as vapers, should create our own version of the X-Men, and Women, to fend off the masses aligned against us.

They have this weird :censored: up mentality...
    "Vapers are just a foul bunch of druggies the world must eliminate."

We vapers are freakin' Mutants!

Live Long and Prosper! (oh wait, sorry, different show ;))

Carry on...

Reactions: Milou

Drifts

Nov 4, 2014
    New York
    I’m always getting ridiculed for vaping by co-workers, my father, my wife, my friends etc. Some of the comments I hear are “You’re still smoking that ....?” “When are you going to quit vaping?” “Vaping is worse than smoking cigarettes.” I’m sick of having to defend myself, so I either don’t answer or just say whatever. It’s incredible how media propaganda, fake THC cart deaths, and misleading journalists misconstrued the information to get people against vaping as if it’s worse than cigarettes. Too many sheep in the heard. It doesn’t matter how much evidence you deliver to them. At the end of the day, their opinions will never change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread